Universal Maze Bandit (by Gamestone)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gamestone, May 31, 2017.

1. Gamestone

Gamestone Active Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Poland
    Thank you so much! It wasn't easy. We strongly agreed with words that finishing the game, design-freeze is the hardest things in time of whole production.

2. Gamestone

Gamestone Active Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Poland
    Please, don't be sad! Our game isn't about it! :p Ads starts showing after whole tutorials so maybe you bought pack before finishing it? Rewarded Video for "double something" isn't mandatory so it's normal practise that even you have Welcome Offer with no-ads - it's still there. In whole games there are many area that user can improving, customizing etc. Clothing in our games it's just for fun, without any special abilities, powers ect...? Do you think we should put more effort in that area and give some abilities regarding to clothes? What could it be?

3. Gamestone

Gamestone Active Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Poland
    Wow! Really thanks for kind words! Unfortunately Apple didn't notice us. ;) Maybe next time. :cool:

4. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Roger-NL i found your maze

[​IMG]. Try to revenge :D

5. chomi3

chomi3 Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Super neat puzzler I must admit. Enjoying levels a lot!

6. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Yeah I saw it ha ha and you cracked it, well it's not hard yet I am working on it, I like it that you can build for weeks on a dungeon to get it harder, just need to play and gather gold here and there but that's the fun of it all.

You are Bitmap right Ivica, I found your dungeon before that but it was too hard for me ha ha, couldn't get the wooden crate in the hole before I could reach the key, very tricky you made that dungeon.

7. Gamestone

Gamestone Active Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Poland
    This is what we call Deadly Maze. It was created by "Peacefull Land" (FR).

Ivica, Roger-NL did you see this? :D

8. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Yes im bitmap.

@Gamestone yes i saw that one but i skipped it, i dont even know what the ghost does, i will try it after i unlock those traps.

9. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Just made the all time top 20 on number 18 I am now, great ha ha.

10. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I'd definitely finished the tutorial but still don't remember any ads but that's fine if it's made sure I don't get any compulsory ads now but it would have been nice to have it as a doubler some devs do offer coin doublers as iap as the purchase makes more than watching ads anyway isn't it only like 00.01 you get per ad or something stupid?

I do know the clothes are just for fun I just meant that you could possibly have a sets tab in clothing where you've designed sets that go together like the iap offer clothing set. You could just go into the tab click on the different sets and start working to unlock the pieces in the one you want. But abilities on clothes would be pretty awesome, king of thieves has different bonuses on different costumes.

The game is great though and I really like it so please don't take anything I say in a bad light it's just constructive criticism, hopefully so anyway and I'm sad to see Apple didn't feature the app at all not even in new this week.

11. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    I cant believe apple didnt featured this :(

Hopefully more people will see this game, its really awesome and a lot of fun.

12. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    I have a suggestion, would be really good if we could see replays of the failed attacks.

13. Gamestone

Gamestone Active Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Poland
    It's really important for us hear everything about our game, even if it's not that positive. Thanks for your honest opinion.

14. Gamestone

Gamestone Active Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Poland
    If you guys have specific problem with FREEZE on the splash screen (AUTHENTICATING) please UPDATE your game. Latest update fixing this problem.

15. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    One more thing, would be really nice if we could see more infos about those achievements. I have no idea how i unlocked them and they look really nice lol

16. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Hey one issue I'm having after updating is that I connected my game to Facebook and now every time I launch the game it brings up Facebook and I have to close that down first. Rebooted and force closed the app completely ect but it still happens every time I launch the game.

Also Ivica I agree I'd like to be able to click on the trophies and see in game info about how I got them. Also maybe the outlines of trophies I've yet to get so I can see how to get them.

17. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    I had that issue even before the update.

Btw. On which lvl are you guys?

18. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    #58 Ivica, Jun 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
    @Gamestone ghost mode on lvl 54 is broken.

Btw now im only finding the same 5 to max 10 mazes, did you changed something.

Yesterday there were a lot more different ones, now im raiding the same people over and over

19. TadeuszSynZygmunta

TadeuszSynZygmunta Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    Male
    Poland
    Your game is great! I've spent hours on designing my own maze, it's very addicting :D Lovely art style also.

20. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I'm actually not that far I'm stuck on level 26 at the minute.