Universal Maze Bandit (by Gamestone)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gamestone, May 31, 2017.

1. Gamestone

Gamestone Active Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Poland
    If you block yourself, you can buy GHOST - boost that will show you how creator solved this maze. It could be helpful. ;)

Please see bottom right corner (green circle with value)

[​IMG]

If you click on it, you will see main information about your current maze.

[​IMG]

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I wish the vault could hold more it fills up really quickly and doesn't seem to scale great with the cost of upgrades. I know it can be upgraded but unless your checking in hourly or more it'll always be full.

3. Gamestone

Gamestone Active Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Poland
    We can tweak it and we will do.
    You can back more often to the game and claim 2x more money. :)

4. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Oh and also I'd like to be able to click on the trophies I get to see what they are for without it loading up GC to check for the matching picture.

5. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    I dont have that button, probably because no one ever attacked my maze, and you cant buy boosts for story missions if im right

6. Gamestone

Gamestone Active Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Poland
    Yep. Someone must attack your maze at least once.

About GHOST. Why not? You can buy it in single player as well, before the level.
    [​IMG]

and after that you can see how we achieved this level.
    [​IMG]

7. rsgapps

rsgapps Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    It's very good game. Played it for a long time since beta :)
    Definitely worth a try.

8. sortris

sortris Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    I am totally in love with MazeBandit artstyle. Multiplayer mode is a game changer for me. I am happy that release day has come. Good luck guys! :)

9. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    I just made the best maze ever :O took me an to hour to save it

10. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Love this game, just did level 27, great level design and some puzzling too great stuff, the maze builder is also great stuff, you can upgrade the number of blocks you can use to put your maze together, I am on 35 blocks now it's great fun, you can make your own maze harder and harder the more you play and gather new gadgets.

Game of the Week here.

11. Gamestone

Gamestone Active Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Poland
    It reminds me the time when we were creating levels and we had to go through them. It was pain in the... :) it was hard. :)

12. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Im at stage 37, and its starts to get really challenging. :D

13. Gamestone

Gamestone Active Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Poland
    Whoa! Thanks Roger-NL for a really kind words. More problems will come with upcoming levels. :)

14. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Gamestone what should i do with all my princesses i have so many of them :p
    Btw. What does the shield mean?

[​IMG]

15. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I haven't made my maze yet, can anyone offer me advice please. What gold is it they can steal, gold I have or from my vault? What kind of value?

From what I can see it costs gold to make a maze too so what is a good amount to have to make a decent one. I do like that I can hold out on being robbed by players until I'm ready.

16. Gamestone

Gamestone Active Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Poland
    Woken up princesses counts to your general score. Shield icon showing how good you are with creating your maze, how many someone fail at you maze or even skip itp. You can be master of defense, not only in attack.

17. applicattura

applicattura Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2015
    Played a game and I have to say you put a lot of work in it. I enjoyed it and I am getting further in it ;-) Congratulations on the release, I always respect devs who finish the game.

18. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    [​IMG]

I pimped my guy, now he looks like the real maze king

19. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I'm a little sad I made he purchase you get offered as it seems all I literally bought were lives a few coins and a costume, it says no ads but I never noticed any before anyway other than watching ads to double my reward. I was hoping the purchase would mean I don't have to watch ads to double my reward anymore....

All the outfits could do with a costume tab because I have no idea what clothes it give me so no idea what to wear to look like the pic it shown.

Also I agree with others throwing shrunken on accident is so annoying and easy to do especially when zooming out to view.

20. GGDS

GGDS Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    Absolutely love it!

Wow! Played for a while and I love this game :) Graphics is great, puzzles are very well balanced and I just can't stop playing!

Can't figure out why it's not in "new games we love" section in App Store. It really should be there!