Universal Maximum Car (by Ancient Games DS)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Oct 5, 2016.

1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    "It hurts when I go number 2"

I was like wtf?? Lol

Billy

2. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    YES!

My Genesis was fixed and is maxed! I didn't even have to pay again!

Races just got more interesting!

I'm going to buy the new car when I go back in just as a thank you for the update. Plus it looked cool. I might buy the invictus too. I really liked the stats on that one and don't want to wait for the unlock hehe.

Thank you devs for the bug fixes.

Now get to adding a coin doubler and all my other suggestions.

Billy

3. finndc

finndc Well-Known Member

Haha!

I liked 'Je ne parle pas francais". If in doubt, break out the additional languages :)

4. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Guess what. Devs the buy now button on the beast is broken. I cannot buy it. It needs to be fixed.

Lol. Fix one thing. Break another. It's the way of games.

Billy

5. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #45 LordShad0wz, Oct 14, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    Has anyone encountered the beast in a race yet? I've been racing on the explosion levels and haven't seen it. So I can't buy it via the buy it now button because it's broken and I can't find it in the game.

Billy

Edit- ok I did find the beast twice in the explosion levels and took them out. They are usually the first car. I still cannot buy it. The buy now button is broken and shows no price. Tapping it does nothing.

6. Willzyx

Willzyx Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Is there more to a car than its stats and dimensions? I just unlocked Levictus and, objectively, it seems like the best car (the only one with perfect stats when maxed, and small dimensions to better avoid obstacles.) Perhaps you may want less turniness if you're trying to drift through a whole stage, but besides that, is anything about the vehicles that is "hidden"?

7. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I have the update.

The Beast buy button is still broken.

I'd like an IAP option where we wouldn't have to watch the ad to continue or get the extra coin at the end of a race.

I really want to get the Beast.

Billy

8. putermcgee

putermcgee Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Seattle
    I finally cleared some space and downloaded this. I can see how the commentary could get old, but it's so good. I think I'll be getting the full unlock, tracks and credits, next time I play. I think the unlimited coins IAP is a little high for what doesn't feel like an incredibly deep game, but oh well. Having the pack with unlimited coins and track unlock for only $1 more is smart, though, because it's an easy up-sell.

Some of my favorite lines so far:
    "You won! But nobody cares!"
    "If you're pooping while playing, say 'yeah!'"
    "I have complicated emotions about my pizza delivery guy!"

9. Silver99

Silver99 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2014
    I downloaded this after it was mentioned as one of the bst games of 2016 and haven't stopped playing. Fairly simple yet addictive. My one complaint is that it's too easy to win. I can win every race without trying much and Im pretty awful at these games usually.
    Ive lost a few just because I was hanging back to missile and takedown everyone lol That never gets old. Candyland woth all the color is awesome.

A bug: Every game now appears as a 1st place win in the record of that race, even if I come third or whatever.

Apologise for spelling errors but my ipad refuses to let me correct what I've written.
    I wish the iap to get infinite tokens was cheaper as it translates as$7.99 in Australia. I'm buying it but only because this is keeping my interest. Lesser games have had me purchasing earlier due to a slightly lower price point.
    If this had a smidgen more depth, Im sure I'd be buying cars too. However, small niggles compared to how much pure fun this is!

10. hvianna

hvianna Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    It looks like one of the latest updates introduced forced ads. I have previously bought the unlimited tokens IAP and I'm now seeing ads after every other race. Not cool!