Universal Mavenfall (by Blue Tea Games US)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by IzumiNowa, Sep 18, 2015.

1. vivafringe

vivafringe Well-Known Member

May 10, 2014
    I'm currently running Viper Slayer with literally 10x of his basic attack. It's actually strong because AOE poison is ridiculous, lol.

But yeah in general you're right. If you want the gem mavens as a free player you need to wait 1,000 years for your tiny allowance of gems to trickle in.

2. Fyn

Fyn Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2014
    And even then, you aren't guaranteed to get a card for that specific maven, even on their +500% event. And you can even get a common maven's card. (Which is rather ridiculous, the 2-3 star common maven cards should be made rare chances from the coins, as otherwise coins become useless after a while)

3. blueteagames

blueteagames Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Hey guys, we've listened and made some pretty big changes with this new update:

*15 cap stamina. Pretty much you can play pvp forever now.
    *lots of bug fixes, connection issue, auto loses, etc
    *2 new mavens unlocked

4. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Hey...

So i Had the GC bug (iPad crashed everytime i Tried to delete anything and I could not login with GC into any game). I just hard reset my iPad yesterday and everything is gone now. I logged in almost everyday still for the rewards and it is so frustrating to see everything wiped.

Any chance of recovery? My name was like it is here. There is a GC account with the same name now ofc, as GC finally works now.

Hope you can restore my progress gold and diamonds. Almost had enough for a 10pack of gold and diamonds :((

Appreciate the support

5. jtp51

jtp51 New Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Is Mavenfall supported anymore?

Very late to the party. Is Mavenfall still updated or supported? I haven't seen a lot of activity or any updates as of late.