Universal Mavenfall (by Blue Tea Games US)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by IzumiNowa, Sep 18, 2015.

1. blueteagames

blueteagames Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Yep! This build is good.

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Thats good news!

3. Rmanluther

Rmanluther Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2012
    Is this playable on multiple devices? Have my account linked to Gamecenter.

4. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Awesome update!
    I can finally play again, haven't had any crashes.

Love the new menus and UI, very polished.
    I still can't tell if I'm playing a live opponent - I use the in-game "chat emotes" but I've never had anyone respond which is odd.
    Great update! This really is a gem and stands out. I play everyday!

When is the Scarecrow going to stop being the gem purchase? Every time I check the countdown timer is different. It goes from 1 day to 6 hours to 4 days to 12 hours to 2 days...wtf is going on there?? Lol.
    I'm not interested in the scarecrow and have been waiting for the next maven to rotate in but it's messing with my head!

5. Rmanluther

Rmanluther Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2012
    Anyone have any tips? I think the scarecrow is a great character. BTW, i'm now able to link my account to multiple devices.

6. blueteagames

Apr 4, 2014
    Not yet, but we plan to in the future.

Glad you're enjoying it! I guess some players might be the silent type :)
    We're pretty much holding onto the Field Reaper right now, that's why the time gets reset. Don't worry pretty soon we will open events up for the other 5 rare mavens.

7. Tinsel

Tinsel Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    So this just came out worldwide.

Was really excited for it but a bit let down after playing for a bit.

The campaigns are pretty short and no reason to replay them (similar to HS).

The 6 game timer is really harsh. My arena games, so far, have been much shorter than a typical HS game and after 6 games I can't play any more (for quite a while). Does the timer ever increase (to 7, 8, 9 etc)?

Is there a way to see what cards are remaining in each deck? It's not hard to count so it seems silly if there is no easier way to keep track.

Also it would be nice to know what keywords do. A quick keyword FAQ or something built in would be nice. I didn't know what Haste did until I purposefully activated it for my opponent (to see what it did) and it almost cost me the game.

The interface seems like it requires a lot of taps to do simple things. Swapping Mavens, swapping maven decks, and getting to the dust interface is more complicated than it needs to be.

Also, this is super expensive! The "starter pack" for $10 won't even get you a full pull from the "gem" slot machine (which has better cards than the in-game currency gold slot machine). It'd actually take $30 (taking advantage of the starter pack) to get a single gem machine 10-pull (that's 10 cards/mavens)!!

A bug I noticed is that I have won 3 arena games, but my counter still says 1/2 in "Win 2 PvP matches" (none were played against friends).

8. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Not bad, it's hereos charge with cards.

I disliked hereos as well as all the clones but this isn't to bad. Very expensive. I'd say p2p especially since purchased net you crazy cards.

Studio must be small considering there's not to many mavens. It appears the starter pack doesn't even met you a maven pull, rather it gives you a skill card and enough for a few single pulls.

Not sure how long I'll play this. I'm enjoying the new neo monsters too much :p

9. FreakMojo

FreakMojo Member

Feb 12, 2014
    Hey guys! Just a warning for those of you that have been playing for some time. There's a bug when a maven reaches level 30 that crashes the game. It will get fixed with the next update but until the update is out, I'd suggest to play with different mavens and not playing always with the same group, as I did.

10. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    This game is super fun! Here's my friend code if anyone wants to play 100002239

Congrats on global launch blue tea games :)

11. nenastya

nenastya Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Female
    Russia
    #51 nenastya, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    This game is so much fun! I used to play Heroes Charge but this seems much more interesting and strategic! But the only thing I don't like is the energy system. One energy recovers for 15 minutes and there are only 6! Ridiculous! You need to change something, for example, make two types of energy: for arena and for campaign, or reduce recovery time for 10 minutes at least. It stopped me from buying the starter pack because I'm not sure if I really want to wait all my life to play on arena or campaign.
    I hope you will listen to your fans and players and the project will be successful. Good luck with the worldwide launch!:)
    P.S. My friend code is 100003589
    P.P.S. And how about a monthly gem card?:)

12. PixTragic

PixTragic Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    iPad Air 2 iOS 9 ..just downloaded it and it crashes every time

13. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    You did a restart right?

14. CoreyFox

CoreyFox Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2015
    #54 CoreyFox, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
    Lacking the polish and snappy mechanics of many great games currently out - feels like a 3 year old release from a design standpoint. Just can't seem to overlook this as this as I decide not to buy the $10.00 intro pack.. I may dabble with this game a bit, but highly doubt that I will be throwing money into it..

Edited : I was playing the soft launch, and will give it another try when the next build rolls out for global.

Edit 2 : Global Launch Day - This game is much more polished and playable then the bata version.. I am enjoying it quite a lot, and do not see this leaving my ipad any time soon.. Thank you..

15. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Really, I see a ton of polish and have a lot of fun with this game.

16. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    Not sure about Heroes Charge, but Hearthstone it definitely resembles. I'm really digging in so far. Super easy to get into.

17. blueteagames

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks guys. The game isn't global yet. There was a bit of mistake that made our soft launch game hit all geos, but that has since been fixed.

The global build imo is worth the wait, I'll update you guys here once we confirm the exact launch day.

18. unoriginal7

unoriginal7 Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Got excited when I saw it on TA but it's just soft launch :/ when's the global release!?

19. nenastya

nenastya Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Female
    Russia
    Why did you delete it from the Appstore???:confused: Cleaned my ipad and now can't download the game :(

20. blueteagames

Apr 4, 2014
    The current build is still soft launch, so some features aren't final yet and there are still some bugs. The global build will be final, and we are going to launch it worldwide on November 5th!