iPad Math Zombie 1.3 is out - Promo Codes

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by FelipeOliveira, Jul 25, 2009.

1. FelipeOliveira

FelipeOliveira Active Member

May 27, 2009
    Hi all,

I'm here announce the new version of Math Zombie.

Math Zombie is a really special game for me, it was my first game and the most successful in the USA app Store. This new version adds a lot of new features like improved professional graphics, background music e much more.

Game Description
    Are you a Math Zombie?

Think fast, challenge yourself and exercise your brain with this game for people of all ages.
    Improve math skills and increase your memory ability.
    Tune-up your brain with this fun, engaging game by playing only a few minutes a day.

Math Zombie is a huge success, a lot of people are having fun while improving their Math skills.

* Math Zombie was selected as Apple Staff’s Favorite during the week of Christmas 2008.
    * Math Zombie was placed in #1 position of the list “Top 20 iPhone Games You’ve Probably Never Heard about”
    * Apple placed Math Zombie in the list “Best of Undead Games”

The goal of this math game is simple: In 10 seconds, combine numbers to equal the number in the big yellow box.
    TIPS:

→ Clear the board to move to the next level.

→ Points increase when you combine more numbers.

→ Using the same color numbers doubles your points.

→ Playing in hard mode gives double the points you earn in easy mode.

Game’s Features:

→ If you receive a call or have to leave the game, you can resume the game exactly where you left off.

→ Local Highscores and Global leaderboard system. You can compete with users from all around the world to prove that you are the real Math Zombie!

→ Three Game Modes: Timed Easy (20 seconds), Timed Hard (10 seconds) and Free Play (no time). Free Play mode is great for kids or adults trying to improve their math skills.

→ Beautifull background music will give new life to the game.

Screenshots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Promo Codes
    I have some promo codes to give away to people interested in make a review of the game. Just send me PM if you want a promo code.

Math Zombie can be purchased through iTunes for $0.99 at
    http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=290200530&mt=8

2. PacSun4dc

PacSun4dc Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2009
    Atlanta,GA
  3. weisome

weisome Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Behind You!
  4. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Pm sent:). Please check.

5. MadMoney

MadMoney Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Pm sent hope I get one

6. weewaww

weewaww Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    pm

sent Pm. :)

7. djflippy

djflippy Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I'm all over this.

8. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Felipe -
    I am sure that this app is going to look and play great. Your other apps have great ppolish and playability. I would ask for a promo, but I would love other people to experience the great things you do with your apps. Hope it is a success!!

9. MadMoney

MadMoney Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Great app Felipe thx for the promo code look for my review up on iTunes later tonight

10. FelipeOliveira

FelipeOliveira Active Member

May 27, 2009
    ok, I've sent a lot of promo codes,

Who got the codes: Could you make a honest review? What you think about the game?

11. PacSun4dc

PacSun4dc Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2009
    Atlanta,GA
    #11 PacSun4dc, Jul 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
    Math Zombie is a great fun game to improve your basic math skills. The game is simple and can be played by all ages. Tune-up your brain with this fun, engaging game by playing only a few minutes a day.

hope you like my review :)

12. DougFischer

DougFischer Member

Jul 3, 2009
    I play it every day.

13. JoãoPereira

JoãoPereira Active Member

Jul 20, 2009
    Awesome game Felipe !
    The best math game for the iPhone out there in the app store. It has some really nice graphics, an excellent gameplay, no limit replay value, and some pretty good sound effects. It's a must have for everybody !
    I've already sent my review for Apple, and I rated it 5 stars.
    Thanks Felipe for making another awesome game.
    Bye !

14. Shermy808

Shermy808 Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    USA
    This is very polished. Great effort...

I started playing it with a sort of DownToZero mentality for some reason, which was not good. I quickly learned the nuances of selecting any number (better if the same color), and of keeping a running tally in mind.

The concept is pretty simple, but definitely challenging. The game is easily worth 4+ stars, especially for the price. Will leave an iTunes review shortly...

15. Carlos-Sz

Carlos-Sz Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008
    @ Felipe

Thank you again for the code.

Man! This game is very polished. Graphics, sounds and interface are all top-notch.

The gameplay itself is simple but challenging for gamers like me that don't work or study math.

But I think I've found a bug, here's how to reproduce it:

1. Finish a level but DON'T tap Start button
    2. Press iPhone Home button (to exit the game)
    3. Start the game again and try to Resume

In addition, since the game works also with colors it'll be nice to have a colorblind mode or at least an option to pick which colors to play with. I can play it without problem but for me green and yellow are kind of close (I have to pay a bit of attention and it can be annoying playing hard for example).

Finally, I'd like to suggest just one entry per gamer in the global high score. It's only a Top 10 approach and some gamers may lose interest soon. Consider OpenFeint for a future update.

Let me play more so I can finish later my first impressions. :)

16. Clymos

Clymos Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    I agree only one entry per player, that keeps the really good person from flooding the leaderboards with their many scores.

I have played one other game similar to this but I actually like this one better. The different difficulty levels, free play mode, leaderboards, and bonuses for using tiles of the same color are really what made this one better.

One small thing, when you are writing in your name for the high scores could you have the keyboard auto pop up, that would be cool since it took quite a few tries to get the keyboard to open up.

Playing your own music, that's really the one thing it is missing. I feel that is an almost necessary feature on any casual game.

I will post a review up soon :)

17. Soujio

Soujio Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Thanks for the code! I'll write a review after I get a chance to try it in the morning!

18. weisome

weisome Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Behind You!
    Just submitted a review in iTunes:

19. MicroByte

MicroByte Well-Known Member

This is an excellent game and seema like it will become an addiction! I love the sense of urgency trying to add numers in my head while the timer creeps down out of the corner of my eye. This has such a good balance and feels just right. I think if you enjoy brain age and a good math puzzle game, this is one to get!

Great job, i'm loving this game!

20. JTG123

JTG123 Member

Jul 25, 2009
    is it too late to ask for a promo code? Ive been looking for math type game and this seems to fit the bill to exactly what im looking for. I will of course leave a review if I can get a promo code.