Universal Matching With Friends - (by Zynga)[Universal]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

#1 Sanuku, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
    [​IMG]

Lite:

Matching With Friends Free

Do you love puzzle games? Then play the explosively fun NEW game, Matching With Friends!

FEATURES:

● …
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Do you love puzzle games? Then play the explosively fun NEW game, Matching With Friends!

FEATURES:

● NEW puzzle game you can play with your friends!
    ● MATCH 3 or more blocks to score points
    ● PLACE tiles in strategic locations
    ● EARN big points by using bonus multipliers
    ● SWAP tiles to find the perfect match
    ● UNLEASH bombs to use the board to your advantage
    ● SCORE the most points and you win!
    ● PLAY with your friends, or instantly match up with a new opponent

It’s a different puzzle every single time!

ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES:
    ● Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available through the License Agreement field below, and at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
    ● For specific information about how Zynga collects and uses personal or other data, please read our privacy policy at http://m.zynga.com/privacy/policy. Zynga’s Privacy Policy is also available through the Privacy Policy field below.
    ● The game is free to play, however in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from
    Details

Guide a mother and her child as they embark on a journey through magical architecture, discovering illusionary pathways and delightful puzzles as you learn the secrets of the Sacred Geometry.

Sequel to the Apple Game of the Year 2014, Monument Valley 2 presents a brand new adventure set in a beautiful and impossible world. Help Ro as she teaches her child about the mysteries of the valley exploring stunning environments and manipulating architecture to guide them on their way.

=====

A STANDALONE ADVENTURE A completely new story from the Monument Valley universe. You don’t need to have previously played Monument Valley to enjoy Monument Valley 2.

INDIVIDUALLY CRAFTED PUZZLES Enjoy beautiful levels filled with illusory, meditative puzzles, using brand new interactions to explore the changing dynamics between characters.

CONTEMPORARY VISUALS Artwork inspired by an eclectic mixture of architectural styles, artistic movements and personal influences, each translated into stunning geometric structures.

BEAUTIFUL AUDIO Immerse yourself in uniquely melodic interactive soundscapes, tailored perfectly to every step of Ro and her child’s journey.

=====

Monument Valley 2 is only compatible with devices running iOS 9 or later.

.99 to .99.
    ● This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
    ● Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you.
    ● You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc. and its partners.
    ● Must be 13+ to play.
    ● Use of this application requires a Facebook or Games With Friends account.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Board, Puzzle, Trivia
    Release:Jun 25, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Matching With Friends

FEATURES:

- …
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

FEATURES:

- NEW puzzle game you can play with your friends!
    - MATCH 3 or more blocks to score points
    - PLACE tiles in strategic locations
    - EARN big points by using bonus multipliers
    - SWAP tiles to find the perfect match
    - UNLEASH bombs to use the board to your advantage
    - SCORE the most points and you win!
    - PLAY with your friends, or instantly match up with a new opponent

It’s a different puzzle every single time!

ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES:
    ● Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available through the License Agreement field below, and at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
    ● For specific information about how Zynga collects and uses personal or other data, please read our privacy policy at http://m.zynga.com/privacy/policy. Zynga’s Privacy Policy is also available through the Privacy Policy field below.
    ● This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
    ● Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you.
    ● You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc. and its partners.
    ● Must be 13+ to play.
    ● Use of this application requires a Facebook or Games With Friends account.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Board, Puzzle, Trivia
    Release:Jun 25, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    #2 backtothis, Jun 26, 2012
    About time a new one is out. Should be fun for at least two weeks. Shoot me an invite whenever.

Username: Sean Yu4n

3. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    The 1 company I stay away from... talk about ripping off IPs, not paying its employees... stay away from this company

4. backtothis

Staff Member

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    It'll be number one on the paid charts before the end of the day. Clearly, most people don't agree.

5. hobbitrjw27

hobbitrjw27 Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2010
    Seriously???? This too is not 2nd gen compatible??? We can still play the latest versions of Words and Hanging with friends but now you guys make a new game and you can't even design it for a 2G device???

This is the kind of shotty,lazy development that is the reason why I have cut back my support of the App Store in the first place. All Zynga is doing is promoting the poor lack of good customer support that Apple seems to want to demonstrate to their long time customers when they cut them off of IOS updates,and even IOS 4.2.1 which is what Apple left us high and dry with,is far from a perfect bug free version.

Oh well Zynga. You almost had my money as this would have been a instant premium version buy for me. But instead you let lazy development get in the way of that.

6. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    Clearly there are some brain-less ones that don't care about the industry

7. backtothis

Staff Member

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Some? Or 99% of iOS customers out there, who are the ones that give devs the resources and motivation to make good iOS games? TA is less than 1% of the customer base out there for the platform. These are the games people want for the iOS. WWF has been out for years. It's number 2 on the charts. SWF has been out for almost a year. It's number 5.

8. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    Clearly this is why the world is falling apart

9. backtothis

Staff Member

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    No, this is why the iOS is a profitable platform. Companies know who make up the customer base. I don't care for Zynga, but they will always make millions off of everything they make because they know how to appeal to their customers.

10. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    I like to support new ideas, indie developers and such... not Zynga. We will be all better without it

11. backtothis

Staff Member

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    #11 backtothis, Jun 26, 2012
    I like indie games too, but I also have no problem paying $60 for CoD 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, etc. each year.

----------

Alright, I'm done spamming the thread, lol. Just shoot me an invite if you get the game: Sean Yu4n.

12. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    Like I said before, people who doesn't care about anything. Just read a bit and you will realize that they are EVIL

13. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    Sony´s CEO did an interview about why the industry needs new IPs, its a good read and have solid points

14. backtothis

Staff Member

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Already have a game going with 5 friends from FB. This may just be the best one yet in the series. Making turns definitely take quite a bit of strategy and thinking if you want to maximize your score. However, the game is incredible coin-dependent. Being able to swap and bomb as many times as you want per turn as long as you have the coins to do so is ridiculous. I hope limits are set with the first update..something like a max of three bonuses a turn.

15. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    This is the problem. Ok Ill stop now

16. backtothis

Staff Member

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    #16 backtothis, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
    It's GOTY in sales every year a new one comes out. The series keeps console gaming alive along with other top AAA series that people call rehashes. Somehow, they always turn out to be the best-sellers of the year. Like I said, these are the games people want. What matters will always be the money. I genuinely don't know anyone who has a 360 and no CoD games.

Edit: CoD: BO2 has already broken every pre-order record out there. It doesn't even come out until Novemeber. Every console gaming site on the internet predicts it to be the biggest release the gaming industry has ever had. What more needs to be said?

----------

In any case, I'd put MWF at the top of the list for the series, or at least tied with WWF. Didn't like HWF at all, and SWF got boring very, very fast. MWF gets pretty crazy once you're pretty far into the game. It's Bejeweled mixed with Scrabble..pretty interesting combination really. More than anything though, it's a nice change from word games.

17. panama chief

panama chief Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    Sent u an invite. Good luck.

18. backtothis

Staff Member

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Sweet, you too. Lol, I just scored 900 points in one turn against my gf. It gets crazy once you pass the halfway mark, and there are more than 5 stars on the board.

19. Carlos-Sz

Carlos-Sz Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008
    I'll start a game with you backtothis!

Carlos-Sz

20. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    Supporting Zynga is like donating money to Joseph Kony.