Universal Match Solitaire (by Hot Chai Productions)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Jerutix, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/match-solitaire/id1453298533

Match Solitaire™

Hot Chai Productions
    As featured in "New Games We Love", "Game of the Day", and "Essential Card Games!" Match Solitaire™ weaves the best of …
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    As featured in "New Games We Love", "Game of the Day", and "Essential Card Games!" Match Solitaire™ weaves the best of classic Solitaire and Match 3 into an original new card-stacking puzzler. Stack cards up, down, or both ways to strategically uncover and collect 3-of-a-kind matches. Master puzzles that start out easy but soon put your brain to the test. Level up to unlock adorable animated characters! Test your skills in the daily challenge! Play for the jackpot in the weekly team event! There's always a fresh new Match Solitaire puzzle to meet your skill level and mood. Have you met your match? FEATURES • 25,000 levels • 10+ million unique puzzles • 40+ animated characters • 7 difficulty levels • Hint system • Daily Challenge • Weekly Team Event • Every deal guaranteed winnable! FROM THE DESIGNER My goal in designing a new kind of Solitaire was to create something that feels fresh and exciting for fans of classic Solitaire while staying true to the spirit of the game beloved by so many. Match Solitaire is my attempt to achieve that goal, and I hope you'll be as delighted to play it as I am to share it with you. -David
    Information
    Seller:Hot Chai Productions
    Genre:Arcade, Card, Puzzle
    Release:Feb 20, 2020
    Updated:Nov 29, 2023
    Version:1.73
    Size:234.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Jerutix

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Downloaded this game last week, and I have really been enjoying it! I was on Twitter and saw the dev tweeting with Zach Gage, which got me interested. Some totally unnecessary IAPs available, but I was happy to pay to turn off ads. Try it out!

TheSilveryWolf likes this.
  3. TheSilveryWolf

TheSilveryWolf Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    I like the lovely visuals and sound effect. The concept is clever. I like that ads can be removed with an IAP ($3.99). There's also a daily challenge, which is cool. I don't like that there are IAP that are $79.99 or $99.99. I have conflicted feelings. IAP that expensive makes me wary.

4. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I can only echo the comments above - it’s a good game, in fact possibly a very good game. If it wasn’t for the massive IAP I think I would have immediately pressed the remove ads button.

TheSilveryWolf likes this.
  5. Jerutix

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    I get the hesitation with that. My experience is that you never need any consumable IAPs. Every level can be completed without power-ups. I'm usually pretty averse to that myself, but I guess if someone is so lazy about figuring out the puzzles that they want to give the dev $100... why not let them?

6. rj.

rj. New Member

May 16, 2021

Match Solitaire™

Hot Chai Productions
    As featured in "New Games We Love", "Game of the Day", and "Essential Card Games!" Match Solitaire™ weaves the best of …
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    As featured in "New Games We Love", "Game of the Day", and "Essential Card Games!" Match Solitaire™ weaves the best of classic Solitaire and Match 3 into an original new card-stacking puzzler. Stack cards up, down, or both ways to strategically uncover and collect 3-of-a-kind matches. Master puzzles that start out easy but soon put your brain to the test. Level up to unlock adorable animated characters! Test your skills in the daily challenge! Play for the jackpot in the weekly team event! There's always a fresh new Match Solitaire puzzle to meet your skill level and mood. Have you met your match? FEATURES • 25,000 levels • 10+ million unique puzzles • 40+ animated characters • 7 difficulty levels • Hint system • Daily Challenge • Weekly Team Event • Every deal guaranteed winnable! FROM THE DESIGNER My goal in designing a new kind of Solitaire was to create something that feels fresh and exciting for fans of classic Solitaire while staying true to the spirit of the game beloved by so many. Match Solitaire is my attempt to achieve that goal, and I hope you'll be as delighted to play it as I am to share it with you. -David
    Information
    Seller:Hot Chai Productions
    Genre:Arcade, Card, Puzzle
    Release:Feb 20, 2020
    Updated:Nov 29, 2023
    Version:1.73
    Size:234.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal