Universal Master Of Limpich (Free) - inspired by Lemmings

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by appmo, Feb 24, 2015.

1. appmo

appmo Member

Feb 24, 2015
    Master Of Limpich

[​IMG]

Hello, if you have feedback or advice please feel free to share your ideas!

Gameplay Video:

------

iOS(iPhone, iPad): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/master-of-limpich/id896366096
    [​IMG]

------

Story: http://masteroflimpich.com/

Description
    The style of the game is arcade game, a puzzle with simple rules and difficult tasks. The game`s purpose is rather easy: your squad should achieve destination and try to survive at the same time. Methods and techniques depend on you. The members of the squad will ALWAYS follow your orders unquestioningly. You`ll meet different tasks: from checking your savvy to the places you should demonstrate your skills.You will discover the kind of these fascinating tasks by yourself.

Game`s features:
    You will see fourty levels divided to four disricts (forest, desert,land and factory).
    For successful passing of the level you need only one limpych.
    But for getting the maximum number of points you should have all the limpyches. That`s why you need to use all possible ingenuity and agility.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. appmo

appmo Member

Feb 24, 2015
    Update 1.0 -> 1.0.1

What's New in Version 1.0.1
    Tutorial mode added.

3. appmo

appmo Member

Feb 24, 2015
    #3 appmo, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
    HI, if you have feedback or advice please feel free to share your ideas!

[​IMG]

4. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    I really like the game. A fun lemming style arcade puzzler.
    Graphics are cute. Music is fun. The puzzles are appropriately challenging and creative.

Time for the constructive critisism:

Under 'Settings' is the area to purchase an iap for ad removal. It states; "Press here to remove all advertize from the game!" 'Advertize is the wrong spelling and the wrong way to use it. It should read: "Press here to remove all advertisements from the game!" Or instead, it can read: "Press here to remove all ads from the game!"
    There are several areas in the Help section that also need editing.

When playing, the screen feels a little messy to me. The abilities or squares on the right sometimes interfere because I can not always see the complete play area. I think it would be nice to be able to pinch the screen to make everything smaller so that I could see everything at once when I need too.

The banner ad really gets in the way of playing as well so it is good that I can remove the ads.

In the app store description, it states that there are in app purchases but does not state what they are, or the cost. Same in the game. If I press the 'no ads' button, i am asked to sign in to complete a purchase but i don,t because I don't know what I am spending. I would advise, at a minimum, list the prices in the game. More peop0le will be willing (and feel more comfortable) to purchase the ad removal that way.

That's it. Cute game. Creative. I can see that you put a ot of work into it.
    Good luck!

5. appmo

appmo Member

Feb 24, 2015
    #5 appmo, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    Hi First of all - thanks a lot for the good words about game and reasonable feedback!We always like to hear our players!
    Next verison we'll fix all spelling issues and remake in-app purchases to e more clear than now!

What about other features (like pinch the screen) - this is more difficult task that need some chnages in levels's maps also - we'll implement this some time later.
    But we'll put it into top of our priority list.

appmo aka Public Relations Limpich.

6. appmo

appmo Member

Feb 24, 2015
    #6 appmo, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  7. appmo

appmo Member

Feb 24, 2015
    Don't hesitate with your feedback :)

8. appmo

appmo Member

Feb 24, 2015
    #8 appmo, May 4, 2015
    Last edited: May 4, 2015
  9. appmo

appmo Member

Feb 24, 2015