Universal Master of Dungeon [by PLAYBEAN][KRPG]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by strivemind, Jul 19, 2012.

1. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    How far has everyone gotten? I'm P1ssed off @HIT and need something else to play. So i'm thinking of playing this.

2. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Looks like they used Google Translate lol...

3. Enforc3r2oo6

Enforc3r2oo6 Active Member

Mar 17, 2012
    #63 Enforc3r2oo6, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
    This game could've had so much potential IMO. But sadly, not worth it IMO.
    The only thing good about this game that CrimsonHeart didn't have is the auction house. BUT, downside to that is the game is easily hacked so economy is totally f***ed. Would've been nice though since you can purchase IAP items through auction house so you could buy the biggest bags etc. But sadly those IAP Bags are usually at max price in there if your lucky to find it.

Another issue about the AH is that there is no sort option. It does let you choose from certain categories like Helm, Armor etc but if you want to look for a specific item you have to flick through all the pages. Not fun looking for IAP Bags when there thousands of pages to search through. Even if you do get max inventory, I think it it still too small for everything by end game. Considering you will probably be holding all these Mats for recipes for armor you are trying to build. (Recipes are one time use only). And if it always makes what it says. No chance of getting rare one by luck. So bag will probably be holding a ton of these recipe scrolls too.

I'll just list out the other issues I don't like in dot form since there is way too many.

* Can't mail other players. Mail is for auction gold only.
    * No personal storage from what I can see.
    * No PVP I think? So I find it pretty pointless to grind all the way to Lvl 999
    * You can purchase these random chest things that gives guaranteed unique equips. Which makes it pointless again to grind for items. I was level 5 wearing + 10 to all skills because of this. (For testing purposes)
    * Has a memory leak maybe. I find it lags heaps after a while with no other apps running with it. (Using iPhone 4 and iPad 2)

I can't remember what else but I didn't play much since I don't think it is gonna get any better. Maybe after a good patch I'lll think about trying it again. But I strongly suggest not to bother with this and go back/try CrimsonHeart instead.

4. Superatomic

Superatomic Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Hopefully it will be etrian odyssey 3.

5. Superatomic

Superatomic Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Simple solution.. Ditch that iPod and get a iPhone or iPad

6. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Why am I getting an error that I can't download this because I don't have a forward facing camera?!? Uncool.

7. Coburn

Coburn Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    MI, USA
    It's just a way to prevent people without newer devices from purchasing the app. Obviously there's no need for the camera, but the older devices don't have them.

8. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I see they are working on a fix for 3GS and other "older" devices, fingers crossed.

9. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    I love my iPod way too much.

Besides I'm a Android guy :p

10. CreepingDeath

CreepingDeath Active Member

Sep 7, 2011
    #70 CreepingDeath, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
    Stuck in water vein

Hi guys I picked this up the other day for 69p and I have been rather enjoying it.I am level 24 cleared natural cave and spider lair on the first difficulty and now I am on the 2nd level of the water vein and I can see the stairs down but their is a wall in the way so I cannot continue.Any ideas please ?

Ps I am playing this on the new iPad if that makes a difference.

Lol I thought I had searched the whole of the level just went back to double check and I found a rather large switch that some how I had missed oops :). Oh well onwards I go :))))

11. EmeraldLynx

EmeraldLynx Well-Known Member

May 17, 2012
    Hey all. What are you guys running as of now? I started out with Assassin and have been pumping Agility with Intelligence with some Vitality here and there. I would go pure Agility, but it seems like your special moves are affected by magic attack over your regular attack, which is odd..

12. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    #72 0kills, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
    the warrior is pretty imbalanced in this game. pump all into strength, max passives for str and vit, get the minimum points for that long range slash skill, hp regen... stand back and spam sonic booms all day (like guile). lol.

QUestion: how do I get past first level of spider lair? I can't get down. is there a switch?

13. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Are you playing version 1.00? Coz there's a glitch in that version that there's no pathway in that area. Version 1.01 fixed that, and now there's version 1.02. Dont you ever update your games?

14. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    OH! lol. ok. thanks!

15. EmeraldLynx

May 17, 2012
    So magic is still strong without pumping Intelligence for Assassin and Warrior?

16. ChocoVanilla

ChocoVanilla Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Traveller
    SweetsTown, DessertVille, CandyLand
    As Assassin my magic attack has always been good enough to one-shot things without me ever having to add any Int, so I just go full Agi. Now whether I live long enough to be effective is another question entirely...that stupid
    dog/wolf
    boss thing is a huge pain right now cuz it basically two-shots me.

17. EmeraldLynx

May 17, 2012
    I haven't gone that far in, but at least I can stop adding INT at an early level. I haven't played this game much because I finally bought Infinity Blade II and I'm loving it.

18. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    I'm here for the blowing.

19. Ysop

Ysop New Member

Aug 24, 2012
    Is there a way to teleport back to town fast ?

20. EmeraldLynx

May 17, 2012
    #80 EmeraldLynx, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
    Does anyone know how to get out of the prison? I've tried everything and I can't seem to figure it out. I've made it to the teleporter, but it won't allow me to use it. Any ideas?

Edit: I feel like an absolute moron. I had to just go to the entrance. Smooth..

As for the guy who posted above me. Yes, you can travel either by a teleporter scroll, or paying a certain amount of cash.