Universal Master of Dungeon [by PLAYBEAN][KRPG]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by strivemind, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Lol... thanks for keeping us on track.

Does anyone know the level cap for this game? One of the accessories in the acc shop requires Lv400 o_O

2. Blizzard500

Blizzard500 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    #42 Blizzard500, Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
    Level Cap is 999. I have an equipment at that level 500 as my highest. You'll be done way before that though.

3. emaddox

emaddox Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Male
    I still have yet to upgrade to a newer iPhone, still have the 3GS. Attempted to purchase this game, however it says it is incompatible with my iPhone due to this game requiring a forward facing camera. What does this game need a forward facing camera for?

4. KPOPLOVER

KPOPLOVER Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Seoul, South Korea
    LEVEL CAP 999 ? o_O
    DAMNNNNNNNN!!

5. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    It doesn't. But it crashes on the 3GS and that's the only way to prevent you from buying it.

6. emaddox

emaddox Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Male

Ahhh got it, was kinda confused about an ARPG needing a camera haha.

7. kazcat42

kazcat42 Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Crashes all the time on 4th gen touch running 5.1.1

8. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Sounds like it takes up a lot of memory.

9. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Was watching game play of this on YouTube and decided to pick it up. But sadly I can't play it yet because theirs no fix for the 4th Gen iTouch. I read that they are working on a fix?

How is it in terms of difficulty and content?

10. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    question

do you level up fast? im wondering how long it will take to level to 999. serious question, any answer is appreciated.

11. Blizzard500

Dec 5, 2010
    They expedited an update for the game after a few days of release and the problem was rectified. I'm playing on the 4S, am level 80 now, and have no problems so far. I thought the fix was universal, but I could be wrong.

The game is surprisingly very appealing. It reminds me of Crimson Gem Saga. Movement is 8-directions, great music, lots of loot, animations are cool, all gear changes appearance including gloves, and dialogue is decent English (although it does cut off at end of line). The game is more like Diablo I where there's one town only but a crapload of dungeons. The game is fairly easy to begin with, about 90% of quests are fetch quests but that doesn't really bother me. As you progress, enemies do get harder and you'll find the need to either grind or level up your gear. IAPs are unnecessary, but inventory slots are definitely useful if looking to invest.

Yes, leveling at earlier levels are really fast. As you advance in the game it gets a lot harder to level up as enemies are tougher, takes more abuse, and you'll find yourself relying on potions a lot.

12. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I agree with everything here except for a couple thing. The game doesnt have 8-way movement. It has 360-degree movement which is so much better.

Im not sure how this reminds you of Crimson Gem Saga, but it does feel like Crimsonheart. :)

13. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    I see I see. Well judging by the game play I saw it looks really promising. And your take on this game is just icing on the cake. However I do disagree on the 8 direction. It really does look like a 360 degree movement just like CrimsonHeart.

About the fix.....

heres the description from the app about iDevices

"* Device under iPod Touch 4th Generation such as iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 etc. can't play appropriately. We are really sorry about that, and working on update to play normally. really sorry again."

So yeah I guess I'm waiting for awhile.

14. Blizzard500

Dec 5, 2010
    Yep sorry about that, I meant to say 360 movement not 8.

15. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Is it as difficult as CrimsonHeart?

16. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    since when is crimsonheart difficult?

17. KPOPLOVER

KPOPLOVER Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Seoul, South Korea
    oh you know ,have to keep grinding since the monster always gets a level higher every where you go to.

18. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    I must say this game surprised me since TOH recently not much has been appealing since CH .....BUT! this one is really worth a look ... Seems more polished then CH as far as graphics go and the powermove animations are beautiful .... Haven't got to far yet but I can at least say I'm planning to...which for me is huge with IOS KRPGS lately .....considering I haven't even put "heroes of ruin" in my 3ds yet....

19. johannaffendy

johannaffendy Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Malaysia
    "To destroy of all enemies using splendid blowing." I understand they're Korean but is it that hard to hire a proper English translator? Come on.

20. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    iOS 5.2?