Mass "What should I get?" Thread 2011

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Zincous, Dec 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

1. .

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. .

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AaronAMV

AaronAMV Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    has anyone said the game yet?

2. Hitch

Hitch Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    The Lonely Island
    1. Inotia- Great game. Beats Seed and Zenonia, and I LOVED Zenonia.

2. IDK, I'm wondering the same thing!

3. Rock Band RUINED Tap Tap for me, cause it's a TON better than Tap Tap.

4. Spider is a good game, but not much replay value. I'd get it for... 2 bucks and under. Good luck. :D

3. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Well, i have alot of money right now, just space constraints that always get me... I actually have no music on my iPod right now just so I can have room for my apps. So yeah rock band will probably get a shot, along with driver just because of how much I like the other games in the series. As for Inotia, how does it compare to games like Underworlds and Dungeon Hunter? Both gave me quite a bit of game time.

4. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    I'm thinking about getting Glyder 2, too. Do you happen to know if there is a calibrate option?

5. albie09

albie09 Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    You don't have any music on your iPod? Are you kidding me?!!! What do you think it's for!?!?! If you're only gonna use it for games, you should've gotten a psp. My goodness.

6. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    Oh lol I said not YET. I'm going to put some on there soon, just using it as a gaming device for the moment... And I actually find myself playing this more than my PSP for some reason. I have all 3, DS, PSP, and iPod Touch, and for some reason I find myself going for the iTouch the most. Either way, seeing as I only have an 8gb iPod, I want space for the games I really want first, then pop in the music later. And seeing as I'm around the house for the most part lately, I can just youtube the music I want to listen to on my iPod. It all works out.

7. albie09

albie09 Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    lol i kind of overreacted. But the touch interface makes the iPod gaming experience much more engaging in many cases though, despite the game quality.

8. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    Yeah, plus for me it's just that much more convenient, and allows for a more varied gaming experience (man I just sounded like a huge nerd). I always have it with me and can get a game pretty much whenever I want, no need to ask my parents to take me to the store (or have them around to get an M game...). Plus, it for some reason is just more fun.

And don't worry about it. It's all good.

9. Hitch

Hitch Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    The Lonely Island
    @ Touchgamer- Yes, it does have a calibrate button on the 2nd one. Tell me how it is if ya get it! :D

@ Somerandomdude- Well.... I really didn't like Underworlds. I just never got into it. And compared to dungeon hunter, it's pretty good! Not full 3D, but it has more loot and classes and you can hire "Mercenaries" to travel with you. It's pretty dang good! It has online too, but the online is TOUGH!

10. eXistenT

eXistenT Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Germany
    Man i buyed movie The Hangover its a retard comedy not in worst sense

I recomanded to all fans of comedy its happens to many bizzar things in movie .
    Its perfect for a night alone

11. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    One last question. How's the storyline? I always find that a storyline can boost how great a game is. Just think of the amazing writing in SEED. Everything happens in seconds.

"What, I'm not good enough to go wander around as a kid? I HATE YOU!!!" *runs into place where he wants to wander and cries*

"Fine, seeing as you're sad I'll fake a lie to your parents and go let you wander around the continent on your own, possibly getting killed. Good luck!"

12. Touchgamer3g

Oct 18, 2009
    I think I might go for it. I like how you can customize Eryn in the sequel. Errr I just spent $7 on NFSS and have been so busy playing that incredible game but I guess there's always room for one more! Downloading now :)

13. shishio99

shishio99 Active Member

Dec 13, 2009
    I need an opinion on Plushed by blacksmith games.
    Should I get it? How is the replay value?

14. Touchgamer3g

Oct 18, 2009
    Get it? Yes.
    Replay value? Great.

:D

15. Kunning

Kunning Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2009
    I wrote the review on NoDPad, and rated it a Must Have. However, the story line is a cliche storyline, and gets lost amidst your immersion in the side quests, so it's not really a strong story...

16. Gryphon23

Gryphon23 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    McDonalds! French Fries anyone?
    At that place... with those... people...
    Okay, I need a good, long game that is no more than $3.

17. AaronAMV

AaronAMV Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    hook champ

18. Kunning

Aug 30, 2009
    A few suggestions:
    Zenonia ($2.99)
    Hybrid: Eternal Whisper ($0.99)
    Meteor Blitz ($1.99)
    BloodNGuns ($0.99)
    Speed Forge Extreme ($2.99)
    2XL ATV Offroad ($0.99)
    iBlast Moki ($1.99)
    Zen Bound ($1.99)

19. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    Oh yeah, I like SEED, just the writing is awful. It actually made me laugh a bit. The gameplay is great, just the writing.. not so much. I'm not knocking it, just to clarify.

20. Kunning

Aug 30, 2009
    I didn't enjoy SEED at $2.99 at ALL, but at FREE it's justifiable. However, if you're comparing Inotia 2's storyline to SEED's, I guess I have to say Inotia 2's i probably 10 times better. This is all relative, mind you, because that's not saying much about Inotia 2's storyline.