Universal Marvel Snap (by Nuverse/Second Dinner)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Oct 18, 2022.

1. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

So I posted this Tuesday, I'm CL 684, 36 on the season pass and rank 61 - I want infinite so bad.

2. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Have tried this for two days and really enjoying though some matches do seem easier than others I must admit.
    Games are quick and the deck building is very intuitive.
    IGN is Foxglove.

3. andsoitgoes

Boy let me tell you that will change as you progress. When everyone is learning, especially if you have experience with the general card game mechanic this is pulling from, you can just stomp your opponent - but fear not, if you play enough after enough time, the game will match you with people that will quickly, painfully and embarassingly humble you!

But an absolute blast, and I generally hate games against humans, no fun for me. This? FRIGGIN BLAST.

Pagan Fox likes this.
  4. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Agree totally. Now at CL176 and really enjoying the meta this game is offering.
    As you said, I am coming across some decks which just knock me out of the park but there are some great staple cards such as Scarlet Witch that can turn things very quickly back in your favour.

5. andsoitgoes

Indeed. Things really change as the gameplay expands. I find that those big aggressive wins... those don't happen. And the span between new cards grows as well.

but am I still playing it way more than I should? Oh heck yes. But it's maybe 1/3 of what I was playing. Still loving talking about it and trying to retool my decks.

also it's so strange when a game gets its hooks into you. I've never have a CCG do that before other than magic in person. Which I guess this is a simplified version.

Pagan Fox likes this.