Universal MARVEL Future Fight (by Netmarble Games Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    He is correct it only applies to movies. But based in character choice in game, it's pretty obvious Disney left out characters that are owned by Fox on purpose.

Spidey has a few character in game, but Sony and marvel have a decent relationship. So unless Foxs relationship betters don't count on F4 or X-men characters

2. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Now soft launch in AU instead? Now my CA and NZ look useless nowadays.

3. tornadogaming

tornadogaming Active Member

Feb 28, 2015
    For those interested, here's Iron Man in action:

4. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    #44 ypai1217, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    Sorry for asking a lame question but how do you create an Australian Apple ID without having to input a credit card or gift card information? I searched high and low and the answers I have gotten from the interwebs are not very helpful. I have a US account btw. Any help is appreciated !

Edit : never understand, figured it out

5. Whiterabbitm

Whiterabbitm Member

Dec 6, 2010
    #45 Whiterabbitm, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
    Seems To Be Gone...

So I have an Australian iTunes account, I made it just for occasions like this, I signed in but the game seems to be gone now... Is anyone else having this problem?

Never mind I found it! My iTunes didn't update store location!

6. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Holy crap I need this game! Release it in CA or NZ!

7. tornadogaming

Feb 28, 2015
    Captain America in action!

On a separate note, I've also now played as War Machine on an android version of the game - he is awesome!

I should also make a correction.
    To unlock new heros/villains, you need to collect the required amount "Biometrics" for that character (for some it is 10, some 20, some 40).
    I'd thought you'd get these amounts from the free dimension chest every 24 hours, however you may only get some biometric material for a character (e.g. 3 biometrics of Ghost Rider) and still need to collect the rest.
    I now understand why some of the other posters here were complaining about the "lottery" to unlock the character you want.
    That aside, still enjoying playing this game very much.

8. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    I would actually like to make a small correction. I'm not as mad about the lottery system with hero collections now.

He majority of heroe actually can't be earned from the chest that requires real money. 3 heroes can be fought from one of the arena modes ( takes 7 days minimum per hero, more to earn more for each rank up). Another 3 are earned from tokens which I haven't figured out come from where.

Most heroes can be earned by doing elite missions (decent drop rate but takes awhile to get to some heroes missions).

And I've sern at least 7 heroes Dimension Rifts. These are random and you are notified about it when you start a mission. If you complete the mission you can go in the rift and you can earn biometric materials for a hero here. Every rift drops a specific hero. The higher level the rift he better the drop rate.

All in all, while it sucks spending money to earn 1/20 pieces of a hero, here are a plethora of way to earn them as well.

9. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Use mine I made for this game lol

[email protected]
    Marvel21

10. hitmantb

hitmantb Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Where do you get the Android version of the game?

I would love to try it!

11. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Man thanks so much!

12. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Wow the game is awesome so far!

13. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    +1
    Legend, thanks Kender.

14. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Games like these are what gets me excited about playing games on IOS. Its awesome so far on my 6 plus.

15. Jamesrooney27

Jamesrooney27 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    Male
    Uk
    I also thank you :)

16. Jamesrooney27

Jamesrooney27 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    Male
    Uk
    Now I'm wait for it to download :)

17. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    No problem just paying it forward. Someone let me use theirs one time

18. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    #58 Pagan Fox, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
    Really enjoying this. Got an Iron Fist as my first char as well....love his moves!
    The missions are getting progressively harder, which is fine, as long as I keep remembering to upgrade etc.
    It is slightly annoying having to be online the whole time but as I'm playing at home most of the time no biggie.
    Have had to reduce the graphical settings a bit due to a laggy screen in some big fights but no crashes.
    I'm on an iPad 3 latest iOS.
    Also wondering if there will be clans in PvP? And do you guys focus your upgrades and gear on one main or spread them out amongst the team?

19. tornadogaming

Feb 28, 2015
    No tricks here. Just downloaded it from the Play store!

We started with upgrading gear and skills on just Captain America (our main character) and finished Chapter 1 on normal.
    But once we started some of the Elite missions, we started upgrading the other two characters in the team (Iron Man & Daredevil) as once the difficulty ramps we found we had to start using everyone in the team to clear levels (particularly boss battles).

20. hitmantb

hitmantb Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    #60 hitmantb, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
    Ahh I thought you had a way to bypass Android region lock, looks like you have an Australian account.

A few questions:

1) Friend's character, is it for assists or you can tag him/her in and use as a regular character?

2) Skills, are there skill trees or at least passive skills for team synergy?

3) Stars, can every character be 5-stared (new school freemium, much stronger bond between player and his box) or the first a few characters you get are throw aways (old school freemium, which IMO is obsolete for all but grandfathered games with huge established audience like PAD)? It looks like you can farm shards of heroes which is new school freemium so I am hoping everything can be 5-stared with work. Lottery speeds up the process a lot but not the only way to 5-star.

4) Equipment? Always helpful to have gear choices to give player freedom to choose.

Looks like a lot of variety in combat, reminds me a lot of Marvel Ultimate Alliance but with Marvel vs Capcom (my favorite Marvel games ever) style tag-ins, team super and assist, and of course addictive freemium packaging. I will most likely leave DH5 for this when it is worldwide!

Netmarbles really knows what they are doing with hack-and-slash ARPG's, their other ARPG Raven is the first time something topped COC in South Korea. I think they have a huge hit with western audience here with this IP. ARPG/hack-and-slash haven't done well in western market in forever, not a single title top 100, hopefully this is a top-50 hit at least.