Universal MARVEL Future Fight (by Netmarble Games Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Mar 20, 2015.

1. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    It require internet connection, the only reason I will not buy any inn app purchase.
    I hope there is a premium unlock that take away energy and Internet connection requirement

2. TheMerc

TheMerc Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2012
    I'd buy something like this in a second!

I sometimes wonder why most F2P games don't have these types of IAPs, as it'd be a nice win-win for everybody: those who'd like a no-strings-attached experience could keep on playing, buying the odd IAP here and there, and those who'd like as close to a premium experience as possible could go ahead and spend the $2/$3/$5/$10 to buy the premium unlock and avoid having to deal with these things that might impede people from actually playing the game. One could always say that this sort of model might cut down on IAP profits - if people only buy the premium unlock, what would be the point of making the app free in the first place? - but it should at least be attempted (I'm not even talking about a "unlock all content" premium unlock. It'd be essentially another "pay to remove adds" IAP).

Call me naive, whatever, but I think it'd be a perfect way to make everyone happy.

3. shiftdelete

shiftdelete Active Member

Apr 6, 2010
    does this have co/op multiplayer?

4. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Lol IAPs that remove online connection?

5. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
  6. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Man why not release it in Canada or NZ? I dont want to make another account for AU.

7. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Couldn't agree with you more. Thought the exact same thing. How many accounts do all these devs want me to have? Sheesh! ;)

Let me know when it hits NZ or Canada!

8. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Someone should make one and let all of us use it lol.

9. overzero3

overzero3 Well-Known Member

May 18, 2011
    So, as good as freemium games can be, is it better or worst than Dungeon Hunter V?
    While I much rather a free roaming world like DH2 what I liked in DH5 are the bite-sized missions that works quite well with the energy system.
    I use to play just enough missions at once to recharge all my energy for next time.

10. pinOi32

pinOi32 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2014
    It says iPod Touch 4 is supported?

They better not be lying! xD

11. CrazedJava

CrazedJava Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2015
    Will it give players the option of getting the characters they want or is this going to be another roulette wheel that pretends to be a game of chance?

After Puzzle Quest and Contest of Champions I am pretty burnt out on Marvel games.

12. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Yeah, how many more ways can they make us think we have a chance at getting what we want instead of allowing us to buy what we want as in Injustice?!?

13. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Yep the roulette thing with heroes sucks. And it's made even worse when you use crystals to buy a chest hoping for a hero and all you get is a shard for a hero. You can spend $3 on a chest and actually not even get a full hero.

If that doesn't change I won't be playing this game when it's released stateside.

14. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    WHOA. And how many shards do you need to complete a full hero?! So, you could spend $30 and wind up with one shard for 10 heroes but no heroes in actuality? That's ridiculous.

15. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Different heroes require different amounts Most are 10, a few villains and big name heroes are 20. With hulk being 40. Something along those lines.

Reminder as wel though I oly bought two chests. One gave a full hero, one gave 1 shard. I don't have any data saying which happens most often. As well you can earn any hero shards playing the game, as we as some only can be earned by playing. Some characters can't be bought.

Also, not to defend the system since so far not a fan, you can get one free chest every 24 hours. So ya there is that.

16. GooL_Cogito

GooL_Cogito New Member

Mar 20, 2015
    Well the game is being soft launched. Soft launch is pretty much like testing phase similar to Closed Beta Test for Mobile game.
    Within a month or two, after they test the game and check the balance they will go live for global.

For the X-Men, Sony has copyright for those, not marvel so if we want to see x-men in the game, the game should be making some money then netmarble may approach sony for the X-men who knows.

I got android so too bad i can't play it yet :(
    I'll just wait til it goes live for global.

17. tornadogaming

tornadogaming Active Member

Feb 28, 2015
    i think this provides a nice balance to ensure that there's always a new character to play with on the horizon.
    clearly there are a lot of people here who just want to pay and have full access and immerse themselves in the game, however for those who are happy to play other games while the energy restores, this is a very well produced action game.

18. tahzblade

tahzblade Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2012
    It's also out on Android !

19. overzero3

overzero3 Well-Known Member

May 18, 2011
    Woah, so wrong.
    Fox actually owns the right to X-men in the movies. Sony owns Spider-Man but entered an agreement with Marvel so they could use Spider-Man in their films (most likely Civil War)
    But the fact is, that none of this matter for this game in particular. Fox only owns the rights for making movies. Marvel still owns the franchise for whatever else they want to make, including games.

20. GooL_Cogito

GooL_Cogito New Member

Mar 20, 2015
    oh really? so that copyright stuff only applies to the movies?
    so it doesn't matter with the game? then we may see every marvel characters pretty soon :D