Universal MARVEL Future Fight (by Netmarble Games Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Mar 20, 2015.

1. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    So when my Assassin's Creed Identity started crashing after its update, I deleted it and tried reinstalling this (even though it wasn't working for the longest time for me-just crashing).

BUT, it's somehow working again! But I don't seem to be collecting gems as fast as I used to when this first came out. So, do we even get gems every day like we used to? And if so, how many?? Is it only like 25 now?

2. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    25 daily if you do all your daily missions. +75 daily if you do the 30day subscription system for 3 or so dollars. oh and the login system has been reworked and every couple days gives you a nice bundle of them.

3. TouchGamer1987

TouchGamer1987 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Grad Student
    New York City
    Another fantastic update

4. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    Serious or joking?

5. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Ah. Thanks. Man, I swear I remember the day when you'd get 25 just for opening the app.

6. seltun

seltun New Member

Jun 24, 2016
    #3226 seltun, Jun 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
    [ANADA] Lv.30 All-New All-Different Alliance is recruiting!

Welcome to ANADA, the All-New All-Different Alliance!
    Level 30 alliance with no XP contribution required is now recruiting!

We are a group of friendly, social gamers that use LINE for communication, very knowledgeable about all parts of the game, and play actively every day to improve the performance of our allies and alliance.
    Team-ups and dimensions rifts sharing are available daily in the alliance LINE group.
    With some guidance we can help you improve your teams for any part of the game!

Requirements:
    - LINE for communication
    - SHIELD level 50 minimum and a few 6* fighters
    - Play Alliance Battle every day and interested in improving!

You're more than welcome to join us!
    If you would like to apply to ANADA, contact ig0ramad0 using the LINE App.

Happy Gaming!

7. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Just remembered, you also get gems weekly from the 3 vs 3 arena. amount is based on your performance. happy to help :)

8. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Apparently Sharon Rogers (Female captain america) is the new flavor for end game play heh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPK5nVbaAn0
    Someone soloing supergiant with rogers at only lvl51...

Oh and on the subject, update hit yesterday

What's New in Version 2.3.0
    "1. To celebrate Captain America's 75th anniversary, new original character Captain America (Sharon Rogers) and new event quests have been added.
    2. Meet Sin, the daughter of the Red Skull.
    3. New Uniforms for Agent 13, Red Skull, Crossbones, M.O.D.O.K., Punisher, and Winter Soldier.
    4. New Tier-2 advancements for the following characters: Agent 13, Red Skull, Crossbones, M.O.D.O.K., Punisher, Sin, Nebula, and Captain America (Sharon Rogers)."

Not mentioned is the auto-match-auto-repeat-auto-play button in co-op battle that consumes auto tickets.

9. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I love this game and I dont know if its a good or bad thing that I spent more on it than any other IOS game period....

10. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    agreed on all points though oddly i dont feel like i didnt get my moneys worth from any purchase ive ever made. hey if you have a stash of crystals (or are willing to buy) there is a mega package available for 24hrs. what you get from the package depends on how many people purchase the package. package went live an hour ago, reward tiers have already maxed out so this package guarantees you a max level six star ready for tier 2.

and then... do the captain america event every day for 14 days, spend the event shop tokens on the tier 2 token and BAM! you have a free tier 2 character of your choice :)

11. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Agreed man I want that package. I mean that tier 2 stuff is the only thing really holding me up. I need to get a t2 guy asap.

12. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    So I've been challenging myself in doing WBs without any BO strikers lately. Well today, I blew up the hardest boss in the game right now, Thanos (Infinity), with the new Cap creation by Netmarble without using any strikers.

13. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Sharon Rogers has definitely smoothed out the wrinkles in my game play. She finishes her alliance battlegrounds, max difficulty on daily dungeon, max on special, max 10-8 level on missions, solo's whatever villian seige i put her through. All afk auto-play.

I'm still learning world bosses so havent dug in on that front yet. My Rogers is 19/19/19/19 5+ obliske 8set iso bonus all 6 star but waiting on current event to end so i can get that tier-2 token.

14. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Update goes live within the hour.

. Gwenpool arrives
    . The New Avengers arrive
    . Assist Gwen in rescuing the New Avengers in a whole new Special mission series.
    . Antman and Guardians Special mission series are gone, those heroes have moved to Dimension Rifts
    . Dimension rifts completely overhauled
    . Alliance Tournament system added
    . Tier-2 token added to the four week daily login reward system
    . New costumes

Good stuff o/

15. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    7day login event in progress, final day reward is a tier2 advancement token :)

16. seltun

seltun New Member

Jun 24, 2016
    Welcome to ANADA, the All-New All-Different Alliance!
    Level 30 alliance with no XP contribution required is now recruiting!

We are a group of friendly, social gamers that use LINE for communication, very knowledgeable about all parts of the game, and play actively every day to improve the performance of our allies and alliance.
    Team-ups and dimensions rifts sharing are available daily in the alliance LINE group.
    With some guidance we can help you improve your teams for any part of the game!

Requirements:
    - LINE for communication
    - SHIELD level 50 minimum and a few 6* fighters
    - Play Alliance Battle every day and interested in improving!

You're more than welcome to join us!
    If you would like to apply to ANADA, contact ig0ramad0 using the LINE App.

Happy Gaming!

17. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Man Moon Knights damage sucks so I am hoping his new uni will help! Update time!

18. TouchGamer1987

TouchGamer1987 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Grad Student
    New York City
    Doctor Strange update today!!!

19. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Excited!

20. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    the new epic quest line is fantastic. hope they use it going forward for future content :)

not digging the coin nerf from alliance battle though. meteor days used to reward 800k for completion, now its 200k. wierd too as netmarble responded to screenshots of this weeks ago over on reddit promising that 200k nerf wasnt going to go live, yet here it is.