Universal MARVEL Avengers Academy (by TinyCo, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touchy85, Feb 3, 2016.

1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    That sucks that they are iap only, hopefully there's a deal on them at some point

2. Kumamoto333

Kumamoto333 Member

Apr 24, 2013
    Does anyone actually have the hulk and is he worth it?

3. Lelqtian

Lelqtian Active Member

Nov 30, 2012
    I don't have Hulk. I don't see how he's worth the premium price if we're able to get him eventually for free. Though with the level caps, for the time being he should be considered a premium character, not early unlock - who knows when they'll unlock lvl 35, doubt it's in right now.

The only other thing going for him that I can see without paying, is that he can clear debris, which is otherwise glacially slow - the whole of last week I got like 4 pim particles. That's ridiculous.

4. Insomnnia

Insomnnia Member

Feb 24, 2016
    Hey guys! i finally managed to find a forum and i've just been wanting to talk about this game with other enthusiasts! Attached is a picture of my base which i've tried to beautify and i am currently working on unlocking that damned Asgardian zone although i don't for the life of me know how :confused:

Heroes that i have right now include:
    Miss Marvel (Level 1)
    Loki (Level 3)
    Black Widow (Level 3)
    Iron Man (Level 4)
    Wasp (Level 3)
    Falcon (Level 2)
    War Machine (Level 2)
    Vision (Level 2)
    Hulk (Level 2)
    Cpt. America (Level 2)
    Enchantress (Level 2)

[​IMG][/IMG]

5. Barak

Barak Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Nice academy! This forum is pretty down on these type of games, but the reddit is very active and even has some of the devs commenting regularly. Check it out.

6. Insomnnia

Insomnnia Member

Feb 24, 2016
  7. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I'm not as far as you but I'm enjoying the game still. I seen on Facebook they asked who we would like to see added next, so that sounds good that they are thinking of adding more

8. Insomnnia

Insomnnia Member

Feb 24, 2016
    yeah i've kinda gotten addicted to the same somehow and loving i!

9. Lelqtian

Lelqtian Active Member

Nov 30, 2012
    Yeah, I also have no clue when or how the Asgardian zone is unlocked, but it should be possible in this update. I just got Taskmaster, and this storyline seems Loki related, so maybe soon-ish?

On a slightly different notr, for some reason I started seeing Pim particles again in the rewards, and the waiting time is reduced to 20 min when skipping a mission. Rather strange, but around the same time I finished the beach quests and completed some Pym/Wasp related storyline. So stealth tinkering or quest reward? Anyone playing seeing the same thing?

10. Barak

Barak Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Portland, OR
    There was a glitch that some people were getting missions that they couldn't complete. The devs fixed it, and as a sorry, they majorly lowered the wait timer when dismiss a mission. They also increased the gold output because of feedback and apparently uped the amount of pym particles. I am rather happy with their quick responses to complaints so far.

Oh, and some people have unlocked Bi-Frost zone from pictures circulating. So, apparently it is possible by the new level 23 cap.

11. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    nice, I like the seating area with the stone benches, that's a nice touch.

I really need to arrange all my buildings and make paths, currently everything is just shoved in wherever it'll fit.

This game is surprisingly fun - I really didn't expect it to be!

12. Insomnnia

Insomnnia Member

Feb 24, 2016
    Just updated my layout!! tell me what you think! and would be cool if people posted pictures of their bases too! and ugh im so glad the beach thing is over i am honestly tired of those damn beach balls ><

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Insomnnia

Insomnnia Member

Feb 24, 2016
    oh and new hero guys! Baron Zenmo[​IMG]

14. Duranki

Duranki Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2011
    You can build walkways?! How? All I see is the option to build flowers and trees...

15. Insomnnia

Insomnnia Member

Feb 24, 2016
    top left my friend

16. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    It sucks the beach event wasn't on long enough to even finish it all, I certainly didn't and I open it a lot.

Followed by that a new hero, oh wait no only if you want to spend £15 to get him

17. Barak

Barak Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Portland, OR
    I agree about Zemo but the beach event was easy. I finished the quest and unlocked one of everything and had 40+ beach balls at the end without any stress.

18. Insomnnia

Insomnnia Member

Feb 24, 2016
  19. Lelqtian

Lelqtian Active Member

Nov 30, 2012
    Cap wad raised - again. Zemo is expensive and little different from the other prem characters. I got it anyway. :) still haven't unlocked the Bifrost, maybe I need Falcon lvl 3 for that? Which is strange, just when I had a questline headed in that direction, it finished and something Zemo related popped up. I have like just 3 quests going right now, Anyone that has it - the Bifros - care to comment?

20. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Maybe you were lucky with beach balls but I couldn't get past needing 40 for Loki's outfit