Universal MARVEL Avengers Academy (by TinyCo, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touchy85, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Ikeda

Ikeda Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Largo, FL
  2. SuperLobster

SuperLobster Member

May 21, 2016
    Figured it out. Have to build the fashion store for the quests to start.

3. Akabur

Akabur Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2016
    I'm still playing this game. I loathe TinyCo's dirty tactics, but keep on pushing...

4. {SQUEEK}

{SQUEEK} Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    So how do you get the cat tokens?

5. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    You have to beat Lizard three times to have all 10.

6. MsPeridotGray

MsPeridotGray New Member

Jul 22, 2016
    Things We'll Get After Event's Over

I don't understand. When the Civil War was over, we got some decorations right? And a few buildings, like Tony's DDR game. What I don't understand is, aren't we supposed to get the Stark's podium as well? Or is ot just me that didn't get it? I have one unlocked mission in his mission list now. And, now the Spider-Man event is over, I thought we'll get Daily Bugle Building, but it doesn't appear in my inventory. Does anyone having this problem too?:(

7. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    According to an article on Marvel.com, the Daily Bugle will be back for Act 2. So, less than 24 hours!

8. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    It's a time waster. It's not like it's challenging but kinda funnto unlock things. Don't need to spend anything.

Basically you will know in about a day or 2 wether you want to delete it or not.

9. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Is it just me or has this game been crashing allot?

10. amitarya

amitarya New Member

Aug 15, 2016
    shield gear level 1 & 2.

I m doing the mission 'time to train' where shield gears are required for training of shield agents by which we get acorns and squirrel girl will be unlocked. But I dont get any shield gear from mission boards. HOW can i GET them ?????

11. amitarya

amitarya New Member

Aug 15, 2016
    #611 amitarya, Aug 15, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    I want shield gear And not by motorcycle or any other thing that is bought from shards. I m not getting it from mission board. How can I get it?

12. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Have you fully updated your game and placed Cap's Training Center (via completing the intro quests)? The Shield Gear drops from heroic missions.

13. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    I think this Halloween event you actually need to buy shards just to proceed.

14. rittchard

rittchard Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2011
    Well after "playing" this off and on for close to a year, I've finally given up. Normally I would loathe this kind of money grab BS "game" which essentially has NO gameplay, but I felt like they did a really charming job with the voiceovers and graphics/environment. With each new "event" though, it felt like the developers just got greedier and greedier, and virtually everything was designed around frustrating you to spend more money to reduce time delays. Past events usually involved a couple of layers to achieve goals, this last one went far beyond that. Example: To fight a "boss" (Malekith), you needed X items (note fighting the boss is not even the end goal). To get the X items, you needed to ride a special sleigh... but the sleigh requirements were also layered into 3 serial requirements. To even ride the sleigh, you needed yet another item Y which only Thor or another chick could get, and these missions were 4 hours. But you weren't allowed to do that mission until you had enough of item Z. Item Z could be had by opening boxes with keys, and finally the keys could be obtained through the regular mission board. When it's all working smoothly, it's barely tolerable. But then I encountered two bugs in key quests, where the completed mission didn't match up properly to give you credit and thus would not progress. Completing the missions takes up to 4 hours of waiting, or you can cancel the quest entirely - but you have to wait 45 minutes for it to clear. Having fun yet?

End result, because the BUGGY quest was for keys, I was essentially "locked out" (no pun intended) of the rest of the sequence/chain, which in and of itself was like a day or more worth of time. I contacted support and was basically told it was my own fault. And when I finally got back to it, the event was over lol.

Disgusting piece of money grabbing trash. TinyCo, you can go to hell.

15. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    You forgot to mention now the videos do not give you only gems now. So it makes it even harder to get enough to get a new character. Where used to get atleast 10 a day now i maybe get 1-4. Most the time i get coins or notebooks.

16. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Deleting this game was one of the best decisions I've made this year.

17. Ikeda

Ikeda Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Largo, FL
    After proving to Apple the Dev's weren't fixing issues causing me to lose multiple characters during "events" when I spent a butt ton of money, I managed to get a portion of my money back. Haven't looked back. They treated me like crap and when I had legit issues laughed about it.

18. Aurizen

Aurizen Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2013
    I remember playing this is this game still hard or near impossible to get enough premium currency to get premium characters?