Universal MARVEL Avengers Academy (by TinyCo, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touchy85, Feb 3, 2016.

1. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    The S.H.I.E.L.D. tokens are not used for leveling up Bucky. He needs Red Skull tokens, leather belts and an assortment of the other easily-attainable gear. The S.H.I.E.L.D. are still a mystery.

2. Lobius

Lobius Active Member

May 11, 2016
    Everytime I collect a shield token it shows Bucky in the upper hand corner with a lvl up arrow

3. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    There are many people in the subreddit who have ranked Bucky up to 5, and they did not use those tokens for it.

I saw Madame Hydra up there when I collected, and others on the subreddit have reported other Civil War characters like that. There is a theory (https://www.reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/4mtm58/shield_tokens_from_cells_maybe_needed_for_rank/) that it may be for upgrading those characters after the event, but nothing is confirmed. It is, still, a mystery.

4. Akabur

Akabur Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2016
    I will not be able to get Bucky. I will not be able to get RedScull. I levelled up Agent13 fully and had to pay up to level up Sif fully. And I am excited to be done with this godawful event soon. All those belts, reactors and all other things. I just couldn't be bothered anymore. It all ends tomorrow. Thank god!

5. Digibear

Digibear Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    I was able to complete the event in full. I'm not particularly happy with it but I like the new additions to the academy.

6. Cirnol

Cirnol Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    New update is out and mentions the new British event that's coming. Sounds like we're finally getting an easier event before the big Summer event. I really hope there's more story missions now!

7. Akabur

Akabur Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2016
    What on earth is a "British event"? 0_0

8. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    Oh good. And characters I don't really care about, so no stress if I don't get them.

9. Lobius

Lobius Active Member

May 11, 2016
    #529 Lobius, Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  10. Lobius

Lobius Active Member

May 11, 2016
    On the upside we have 2 new mission buildings left from civil war check your storage lol missions still work on the training arcade an obstacle course

11. Digibear

Jun 25, 2012
    Seems like they are giving us the break. The event ended and there is nothing happening. Just doing normal quests.

12. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    I stopped playing in the middle of the CW event; it was just too much. I reinstalled yesterday, and the slower pace is very nice.

13. Akabur

Akabur Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2016
    The Civil War event has ended and I suddenly find myself enjoying this game again.

Stupid events... All that grinding... I don't want another one to come ever...

14. Digibear

Jun 25, 2012
    You say that then you end up where I am. Level 30 with no more story quests. No more buildings to upgrade or build, no more heroes to recruit or level up. Just nothing but gain money. Now I have 4 GOTG characters to level but each mission gives 1 GOTG emblem so it will take me months to level up all of them.

15. Akabur

Akabur Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2016
    Yes, and I will be very soon where you are right now. That is why I wish they would stop with the events and just continue the main story... :(

16. SprocketCreek

SprocketCreek New Member

Jun 8, 2016
    I'm glad we've got a little bit of a break and a chance to earn gold credits, but the anxiety of waiting for the next one to start is killing me. I'm also stuck at 30, but I've stopped doing the story tasks because I want to save the XP for when they unlock it again.

17. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    Lucky. I'm stuck at 30, but I've got no storyline left.

18. Lobius

Lobius Active Member

May 11, 2016
    It's take a lot longer to lol up once u hit lvl29, lvl caps still lvl33 but will increase soon so far I've noted with grinding the mission board u can lvl up with 2 to mabye 3 weeks

19. SprocketCreek

SprocketCreek New Member

Jun 8, 2016
    They didn't waste any time. Next event has already started.:mad:

20. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Seems like a pretty chill event, though. Only a week long (unless it has a second part). Only one regular character & one paid character. Not a second mission board. I'm cool with this.