iPad Mario

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by kieranvanpinxteren, Mar 12, 2009.

1. kieranvanpinxteren

kieranvanpinxteren Active Member

Mar 7, 2009
    snowmobiling
    North west territories
    I was wondering if there was any hope of mario, zelda, or any other old school GBA games coming out?

2. steviet

steviet Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2008
    tv editor
    London
    #2 steviet, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
    no, no, no, no and no

btw - ill cut you some slack being a junior member but try to use the search option.. this question has been asked millions of times before

3. dashzed

dashzed Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2009
    i doubt it. keep dreaming bro:cool:

4. DreadShade

DreadShade Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Well, if your iPod Touch is jailbroken, its actually possible to play NES, SNES and GBA games on it...

5. GDSage

GDSage Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Why would a company of another handheld publish games on other mobile devices? If GBA games do come back in digital form then it will offered on the Virtual Console for the DSi.

6. foolishwolf

foolishwolf Member

Mar 11, 2009
    marketing intern
    Ohio
    ... in a perfect world, oh in a perfect world

7. K.D!

K.D! Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    England
    Erm... not really sure I would class the GBA as 'old school'. Sure, it's dated, but I tend to feel that the Snes and earlier is more old school. Still, just to further reinforce what has already been said many time before... Mario, Zelda etc will NEVER 'legally' appear on an iDevice. Even less so after the 'Duck Hunt' scandel :)

Oh, and welcome to TA!

8. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    JB is the only way.

Nentendo like to keep Nentendo games on Nentendo conslos

Unless Nentendo buys apple out we will get Mario. Other than that you can d dream all u want

9. kieranvanpinxteren

kieranvanpinxteren Active Member

Mar 7, 2009
    snowmobiling
    North west territories
    oh

well i guess not then...

10. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Not in the appstore, but there are emulators you can get in Cydia when you jailbreak your iphone. NES, snes, genesis, gba, mame, it's there. No swipe functionality, just onscreen buttons. And bigger games of course will slow down. Check youtube, it's easy.

11. The Game Reaper

The Game Reaper Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    The Emerald Isle
    C'mon guys, didn't you hear the big Nintendo conference?

Iwata: "Today in Nintendo there will no longer be a hardware division. We are stopping our productions of the Wii and the DS. We as a company can no longer stand up to Apple's gaming platforms. Therefore we are selling our IP's to Apple and we will solely dedicate our software to the iPod touch and iPhone. Futhermore, we are giving our billions of dollars made from the Wii and the DS to Apple. Our company is already working on ports of Mario, Zelda and Pokemon games, most noticeably Super Mario Galaxy. Pikmen 3 has already started development."

Early pre-beta screenshot of super mario galaxy:

Attached Files:

12. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    lol wow that is some hard sarcasm. I do hope someone doesn't actually believe you. LOL omg.

13. supg328911

supg328911 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    pro ping pong player!!!!
    USA BABY
    i cant wait for people to stop posting about mario i know it would be awsome to have but its never gonna happen and like steivetsaid i'll cut ya some slack since ur a junior member