iPad Marble Maze Ultra

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by HerbertKornfeld, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HerbertKornfeld

HerbertKornfeld Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    #1 HerbertKornfeld, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
    A new labyrinth style game has just come out called [app]Marble Maze Ultra[/app]. I couldn’t find any videos from the iPhone version yet, but here’s one from an older version of the game for Symbian phones.

It doesn’t look like much, but it took the plunge since it’s only 99 cents (limited time price). It seems like a nice start. It doesn’t have much polish, but it adds some interesting new ideas to this tried and true genre.

Here’s a screenshot from the iPhone version.
    [​IMG]
    In this game, you move more than just the ball. You have blocks that also react to your tilt that will get in the way. You have to manipulate these blocks as well as the ball.

The levels seem short, at least to start. And the fact that I need to tap twice to enter my name between each level is a little maddening, but it seems to me like 99 cents well spent. If you liked any of the other labyrinth games, this one might also be worth a few of your pennies.

[update] - While I was adding my first impressions, someone else beat me to the punch. There is another thread discussing this here.

2. D.Sync

D.Sync Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2008
    University Student
    Malaysia
    Yikes I already open a topic for it.

3. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    didn't know nokia had accelometer-enabled phones phones... oh, right, the game. looks cool. I'll probably get it since it's only 99 cents

4. HerbertKornfeld

HerbertKornfeld Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    This is silly. Please direct all further discussion to here.

5. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

Thread hijacker!!!! Haha.