iPad Marble Blast Gold

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Fubit86, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Fubit86

Fubit86 Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2008
    STUDENT
    Seattle, WA
    Currently it is a computer game....

It is similar to super monkey ball, where you have to roll your little marble thing to the goal. I have the computer version and it is insanely fun and challenging as well.

I already emailed them and I for one hope that they port this game to the iPhone/iPod Touch.

Here is the product page:
    http://www.garagegames.com/products/15/

Anyone else think this game would rock on the iphone/itouch?

2. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    It DOES look like a lot of fun. But graphic-wise, it just isn't cutting it. At least SMB has cool backgrounds, and monkeys.

3. Fubit86

Sep 27, 2008
    STUDENT
    Seattle, WA
    That video does not do the game justice at all. The graphics are very vivid and colorful, and the frame-rate is good too. I liked super monkey ball but found it way too easy after I got the hang of the controls. This game has more challenging gameplay and more levels. AND you can download user created levels!

4. Fubit86

Sep 27, 2008
    STUDENT
    Seattle, WA
  5. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    I played this on my mac as well and it was really fun. But why is the graphic that ugly?

6. Haephestos

Haephestos Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2008
    The ugly graphics are just the video. It is an awesome game and I think it is made on the Unity engine, which means that it could very easily be ported to the iPhone if the devs bought the Unity iPhone publishing liscence.

7. housewarmer

housewarmer Member

Nov 24, 2008
    Actually it's made with torque - Garage Game's own engine.

8. CrocStock

CrocStock Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    The XBLA version is MUCH MUCH better, I really liked the online multiplayer which that version had too. If anyone is looking for a game like this then Marble Worlds 2 might be your thing. I got it yesterday and it is pretty challenging and is more of a high score type game based on puzzles in different large levels.

9. Eric5h5

Eric5h5 Well-Known Member

Yep, and Torque is on the iPhone/is still being ported (not quite clear on that), so I'm sure they'll make an iPhone version eventually.

--Eric

10. Chase

Chase Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    I think it would be great on the iPhone. I played a demo on my Mac and it's actually a really, really great looking game. Nothing like that trailer. Fun gameplay, too. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

11. solidsnipe

solidsnipe Member

Apr 20, 2009
    School
    toronto
    So some of you might be excited to see that there is a marble blast game coming out! its called marble blast mobile and you can find a video preview and a summery of some features here http://www.slidetoplay.com/story/marble-blast-mobile-hands-on
    But it said that it was going to be released some time in April, but its almost mid way through may. does anyone know any info about the release of this game.

12. sportsfan791

sportsfan791 Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Any one try marble blast mobile?