ManaQuest - Beta Sign up now! (Manacraft)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Instabuy Games, Nov 21, 2010.

1. 100hugo

100hugo Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Tis game does seem like it's never going to come out, especially those who have been following them for more than a year. I would love to have a beta right now and to just be able to play it. But instabuy doesn't seem to notice any complaints people make (partially because they're never online) so it i pointless creating a fight.

2. imjhonfre

imjhonfre Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    it looks awesome, i signed up for the beta, thanks in advance!!

3. robiow

robiow Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Sympathy post

4. spiderman555

spiderman555 Member

Jun 18, 2012
    Well....it has been 6 months since they last posted, 25 December 2012 and I have finally lost my hope and faith that this game is ever going to come out. It has been half a year and no posts from them on facebook and here. I have given up for this game. I'm not gonna bother checking this forum until maybe 2014 where it has been 1 year without posts and they apologise again saying they won't do it.

5. TakenXXDeadly

TakenXXDeadly Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    They're working on multiplayer bugs as they said 21 hours ago.

6. funkyflychicken

funkyflychicken Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    #1686 funkyflychicken, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
    Really? No iPad4 support?

According to their beta list, there is no iPad4 support either... I'm going to assume they just never updated that list when it released, but It really doesn't seem like they have a good handle on this project, from a marketing/community standpoint or development.

Even though I have multiple iOS and Android devices (phones and tablets) beyond the iPad, I didn't bother signing up for the beta. I don't know... Watching that video of huge holes being blown in the world just looked clunky, who knows what the actual game would play like, but that first vid didn't sell me.

7. TakenXXDeadly

TakenXXDeadly Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    This "beta signup" has been around for about a year. I remember when I signed up. Haven't gotten any email back.

8. spiderman555

spiderman555 Member

Jun 18, 2012
    #1688 spiderman555, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
    Where did they say that? Facebook? I checked Facebook, nothing there. Their Manaquest Blog? Nothing there either. Their profile has no new posts or rather was last logged in at some date at mid 2012 on Toucharcade. So I'm kinda confused right now.
    EDIT: Nevermind found it in a reply to Hugo's post on FB. I'm not even gonna bother anymore because after 5 months they gave 1 reply which isn't exactly mind-blowing and I expected this anyway. They only replied after 5 months and Hugo said something. To be totally honest, I'm really getting annoyed with this game, I mean its' a beta isn't it? So they should release the game even though it has bugs.....but it doesn't matter I don't blame the developer. I'm just gonna stop wasting my time on this since Minecraft PE will have a lot more things and perhaps become nearly the same as the PC version of Minecraft by the time this comes out.

9. spiderman555

spiderman555 Member

Jun 18, 2012
    Well, look, it's been nearly one year! [1 and a half months left to go!] I thought I'd check up on this game for fun and just as I expected, no news! They even stopped replying on Facebook and I wonder when their last blog post was. I remember their last blog post's topic though. [It was "we will change guys, we promise" :)] So, well I'm gonna come back again at 2015! It is probably gonna be in the same condition and I can assure you that this game will never come out.

10. freerider2000

freerider2000 Member

Jan 8, 2011
    Where's the game?

I remember being obsessed with this years ago while in elementary school!
    Going to graduate in three months, and not a single word has been said!