ManaQuest - Beta Sign up now! (Manacraft)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Instabuy Games, Nov 21, 2010.

1. MystikSun

MystikSun Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    I've been waiting for this game for Android since the beginning of its TouchArcade life. -.- Meh, whatever works best for the devs.

2. Pbarillas

Pbarillas Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2011
    The game will be for IOS and android!
    Also Computers(Mac and Windows.)!

3. spiderman555

spiderman555 Member

Jun 18, 2012
    I think it will only be for iOS, Mac and Windows. Not hating on android or anything, but InstaBuyGames never mentioned anything about android and only talked about iOS and PC. In their beta thread, you also cant select any Android device. Plus, Android's code for games is different. That means they will have to recode the entire game and I do not think they would do that. Also, InstaBuyGames last online at 26th August. Now its 29th. Hope they still come online :p

4. Pbarillas

Dec 12, 2011
    Yeah you are right. I have iOS and Mac, so it doesn't really matter.

5. skeletonlord

skeletonlord Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2012
    United Kingdom
    It's just definately coming to iOS, and I am sure that there will be a Windows/mac version later on in development.

6. 100hugo

100hugo Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    I'm going to Japan in three weeks, it will be a dream to have it being tested while I'm there

7. MystikSun

MystikSun Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Hmm. Might've been another game I was thinking of. This game's had quite a long lifespan in the Upcoming Games forum, so I have no idea where I got that idea from.

Of course they'll come back online. They made this thread in 2010 and still posted this past week. I'm sure they won't quit now.

8. Pbarillas

Dec 12, 2011
    Awesome! I hope you enjoy it!!! It would be awesome to test it there!!

9. Comambo

Comambo Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2011
    I swear I heard something about android earlier in this thread too and if they're porting the iOS version to java for Mac and Windows it wouldn't be too difficult for them to then port it to android although C++ would be the most viable option for this game... :/
    Anyways I'm happy either way as I have three iOS devices and no android devices

10. spiderman555

spiderman555 Member

Jun 18, 2012
    Well, tomorrow is 1st September and no news and still last online is 26th August....damn. I don't have high hopes for this game anyway. Can't wait for Minecraft Pocket Edition update! :p

11. spiderman555

spiderman555 Member

Jun 18, 2012
    InstaBuyGames still last online 26th August and now its September. 6 days since they were last online...almost 1 week.

12. skeletonlord

skeletonlord Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2012
    United Kingdom
    I'm sure Instabuy will come back soon. If they have been updating you recently, then I'm sure they won't stop. They are probably just putting the final touches on the beta version.

13. 100hugo

100hugo Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    They have been updating their Facebook page much more than here, ask them to come bac to toucharcade from there

14. Instabuy Games

Instabuy Games Well-Known Member

Hi guys, as Hugo said, we have been updating the Facebook page more. This game is multiplatform/device and toucharcade is specifically geared towards iOS and OSX products. We will therefore be releasing more of our updates on Facebook unless we are responding to questions or posting Apple product-specific updates.

15. spiderman555

spiderman555 Member

Jun 18, 2012
    Last post BOTH on facebook and touchacrade - 10th September. Now is 28th September and still nothing....Seriously if InstaBuyGames does not want to develop the game just scrap it and stop stalling us...If you still are developing the game with interest then please post more...

16. melvin2898

melvin2898 Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2011
    Shut up. You guys sound like freaking stalkers. They posted a reply. They don't have to update their Facebook everyday. They actually have to work on the game. You're being a jerk too. If you have any interest, you need to stop posting or just be nicer. You came off as a ****! Grow up.

17. spiderman555

spiderman555 Member

Jun 18, 2012
    #1678 spiderman555, Dec 2, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
    Yes they don't, but they have been inactive here and there last time and the last round they were inactive for a long time. Yes, I'm a jerk for asking many times but I'm only doing this in hopes that it does not happen again. As for you, you need to chillax. If you liked the game like me and some other people and known that we have been waiting 2 years for an iOS/Mobile(not pc) game. I know that they don't have to update their facebook everyday but at least once a month? Its been like 3-4 months already...You need to calm down(as said earlier). Anyway, I admitted I was a jerk but I stated my reasons for it. If I offended you in any way, I'm sorry and I'm sorry for being a jerk too but that is because I'm worried the game will die(stop developing) or they will be inactive for a long time. Oh and also, there was no need for the "You came off as a ****!" That was very insulting. Jerk or no jerk, there was no need for that. Now, talking about something important: they just updated their facebook page after 3-4 months recently apologising for inactivity, which is good :) Go check it out here:https://www.facebook.com/ManaQuest

18. LanceAvion

LanceAvion Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    I agree with the post before mine. I learned about Manaquest myself well over a year ago and have been anticipating a well done game with such a concept.

About 2 months ago I discovered another similar game was released on the App Store, Block Story. As it turns out Black Story is well done, and helps dampen my anticipation for Manaquest, but it's been a long wait.

19. spiderman555

spiderman555 Member

Jun 18, 2012
    #1680 spiderman555, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
    Also, I forgot to note something, InstaBuyGames should have had the beta out a while ago already. I mean, its not called a beta for no reason, its not meant to be perfect. But to me, it seems they are perfecting the game(no bugs) then releasing the beta then releasing the game itself. It doesn't make sense to me. I hope they release they game soon :( EDIT: Also, I just noticed something on the Beta Signup. They didnt add the iPad Mini, iPhone 5 and the iPod Touch 5G. The last round they had to be reminded to add the iPad 3. Are they even checking the website? :S (not insulting them but....seriously?)