Manage Yahoo and ESPN Teams in one app using HuddleHub Fantasy Football 2010!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Medingos, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Medingos

Medingos Member

Jul 30, 2010
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. Becca Rocks

Becca Rocks Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2010
    huddlehub rocks!!!

Finnally, this app has arrived and it’s just what I was looking for. I wanted to buy the other one for $ 2.99 but thanks God I haven’t done that and have this one absolutely for free with everthying I need. Simply a standard version to manage my football teams but I like as it’s really easy to navigate through the positions and add or drop players from the roster.

3. Scruff

Scruff New Member

Jul 27, 2010
    Save your money and time while giving the way to manage teams from Yahoo and ESPN!!

I was sceptical upon the beginning as the app is free and what benefits can i get from that but then I changed my mind. It has one and the REAL advantage of managing Yahoo and ESPN teams on one device and getting that absolutely for free!!!that is really the thing that I'm like a fantasy football fan really need and appreciate. Moreover the navigation is really easy and seems to be very useful for me without unnecessary and distracting my attention features. I read some pieces of info about the company and they really to have ambition and potential for making their app and site a point of reference of fantasy fans, hope they'll achieve it

4. Medingos

Medingos Member

Jul 30, 2010
  5. annpoter

annpoter Active Member

Jun 22, 2010
    maybe yes

I've tried that only because it was free and you know it was ok when making the roster for Yahoo teams however it took ages the same procedure for the ESPN teams, so maybe it is a good way to manage only yahoo teams but anyway a good solution to do manage in one app teams from two sites. If they improve that I'm sure I'm going to use that for the season.

6. marrybrown

marrybrown Active Member

Jun 22, 2010
    thanx a lot that really was of a big help to me as I'm new in fantasy sports and also i turned for help on their site and I was really surprised as the answer came immediately and think it's the most friendly help I had ever experienced.

7. freak man

freak man New Member

Sep 3, 2010
    simple and good

a good way to track my leagues. like it really