Universal Man or Vampire (by HIDEA)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Sep 13, 2018.

1. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Monsters have a chance of dropping their element, looks like a little hexagonal coin in your inventory. So if you have the right monsters elemental “coin” then on each characters elemental grid you can use up this “coin” to boost a characters stats a little further. The rest is pretty self explanatory

2. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    I’m still really hoping for a change in AI during auto mode. I like to use auto when I’m playing but need to do other things not on my phone. Right now automode is set for the team to straight up exit a level but also to grab nearby treasure on the way out and only battle enemies you’re forced to when they’re in your way. I would prefer if the team would actively seek out enemies and clear the area before moving on for max exp and items potential. Also It would be handy if I could tell the ai to automatically stop auto mode if they come across any shops or inns during the level ;) btw is anyone like an expert negotiator? Because I don’t fully comprehend the mechanics here. Most of the time I get 0% or 10% discount with the occasional 20-40% and the extremely rare unless they’re 1-2* 80% discount. The “good, normal, bad” below a portrait when choosing a negotiator doesn’t help at all. I just would like to be able to get some more 4-5* characters but without a good negotiation they’re way too expensive.