Make Prehistoric Worlds with Dinosaurs in The Sandbox Evolution

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PixOwl, Aug 17, 2017.

1. PixOwl

PixOwl Well-Known Member

#1 PixOwl, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
    Hey everyone,

We're excited to share with you a #TEASER of our upcoming update of The Sandbox Evolution.
    Make Prehistoric Universes and add Triceratops, Velociraptor, Spinosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Compsognathus and Pachycephalosaurus to your pixel worlds!

[​IMG]

It will go live next August 30th, 2017 on both iOS and Android.

Download (Free) => http://bit.ly/TSBEvolution

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This update brings dinosaurs to the game! Add giant prehistoric creatures to your worlds and see them thrive in your environments

6 new dinosaurs to play with:
    - Triceratops: This large-sized triple horned herbivore can defend itself when in danger.

- Velociraptor: A fast and ferocious predator, the Velociraptor spreads out to seek prey and regroups to hunt it down

- Compsognathus: A very small but dangerous carnivore, he is easily killed but swarms his prey with the strength of numbers.

- Pachycephalosaurus: His hard, round head allows him to charge and damage enemies that threaten his life. Nimble and with well developed legs, he’s fast.

- Spinosaurus: The largest carnivorous dinosaur has 2 attacks (short and long range), and damages entities and particles while moving. It’s very hard to survive an attack of this apex predator.

- Brachiosaurus: Pacific in nature, this gigantic herbivore panics when attacked (or when a carnivore comes too close) and attempts to stomp them.

We hope you will have lots of fun with the game!

Thank you
    The Sandbox Team

Preview GIFs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nixotepy

nixotepy New Member

Aug 18, 2017
    Hey there, i have got some issues while playing this game, it seems to keep lagging when i play. I am on iPad 4 right now with iOS 9

3. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    You've totally gotten my attention now.

4. PixOwl

PixOwl Well-Known Member

Hi there Nixotepv! Sorry to hear that! Please make sure to reach out our support team at [email protected] they'll be happy to help you with your issues :)

Cheers!
    The Sandbox Team

5. PixOwl

PixOwl Well-Known Member

Thanks saansilt! We are glad to hear that! We are eager to hear what you think about the new Dino update once we release it!

Stay tuned!
    The Sandbox Team.