Universal Make More! (By Fingersoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA

Make More!

Fingersoft
    Welcome to the world of factory business! Start with just one factory and an employee in this silly work simulator. Hir…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Welcome to the world of factory business! Start with just one factory and an employee in this silly work simulator. Hire more, build more and make more to become an industry leading big shot. You're the boss! And the boss of the bosses! At least until you meet THE BIG BOSS... • MANAGE – Hire & train your workers. Not productive enough? Replace them with robots! • EXPAND – Run multiple factories at the same time, upgrade and make more crazy products • IDLE – Too lazy to boss around? Understandable. Automate! Profit! • ACHIEVE – Make THE BIG BOSS happy and get rewards • COLLECT – Get all the 200+ workers, bonus jobs, trophies... • PRESTIGE – Level up and restart with better workers, better bonuses, better everything • MONEY – Make more cash and tap tap tap to be a billionnaire multifactory tycoon You have never seen factories like these before. Each one managed by a wacky boss such as the circus clown or medieval king who motivate their hard working employees by pounding the table and yelling. Just like your boss. Or your parents. Or spouse. We call this "maximising profits through positive motivation". And the workers? There's a long queue of eager employees at the factory gates waiting to be employed by you! As their boss you get to train them and reward the best performers with prices like golden medals and the much sought after Employee of the Day award! Oh, and did we mention the surprise boxes and loot? Boost productivity by giving your factory bosses a cup of coffee or an energy drink. That really gets them going! How about some motivational 80's disco music? Your employees will dance and jam and make even more while at it! Become the biggest boss and MAKE MORE! !!WARNING!! HIGHLY ADDICTIVE! Once you start playing Make More!, you can't put it away! Make More! can be played for free, but it contains optional in-app purchases. Please see your device's settings if you want to disable in-app purchases completely. We'd appreciate if you'd report any issues you're having with the game to [email protected], please include your device make and model.
    Information
    Seller:Fingersoft
    Genre:Action, Simulation
    Release:Oct 19, 2016
    Updated:Feb 06, 2019
    Version:2.0.6
    Size:47.2 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

It's funny that this game is produced by a company called "Fingersoft" when in order to play the game, you need to mash constantly and fast lol.

3. Hoot3000

Hoot3000 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2012
    Loving the game. Fun clicker.

4. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Overworked Graphic Designer :)
    Yeah, it's a clicker with simple progression, but sometimes you're just looking for a casual 'time spender' instead of something where you need to 'Rebirth' a hundred times to reach the bottom of the next dungeon.

It has vibrant colors, you make continual progress without ever needing to think about making an in-app purchase, and the feeling of "what will I unlock to make next" reminds me of old-school arcade games where you'd try to reach the next stage just to see what the next enemy looks like.

The advertisements also encourages short play sessions, since their "time boosts" make tapping much more effective during those stretches, then you can leave the game and make progress off-line, come back later and double those rewards.

You'll probably have seen all you need to see after a couple days, but it's got enough polish that I may 'tip' the designed by purchasing an 'S' package before I'm done. Not because I NEED that 'premium currency' to progress, just as a thanks for the fun distraction.

Right, time to carve out a few more tractors(?!) before real-life work :)

5. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    This is one of the best clickers! There are any updates coming? Also cloud support?

6. liukko

liukko Member

Nov 11, 2016
    sounds interesting! I'll download it :p

7. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    This was a good fun idle type

8. Markus-BC

Markus-BC Active Member

Thanks! We're rolling out a smaller update this week, and a bigger one for holiday season. Cloud save support is unfortunately not yet there, but we hope to add it in early 2017. And we're planning to add a lot more content for the game next year. The game is published by Fingersoft, but we (Bad Crane, the developers of Make More!) are a team of two, so developing new features takes a bit of time :)

9. taah

taah Active Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Project Manager
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Gotta say, I've played a lot of clickers and I like them a lot, but most has a limited staying power as progression slows down to a crawl.

But the way you guys have done this both extends gameplay without making it feel too much of a chore.

I've played this everyday since launch and watch ads any chance I get :)

Hopefully more clickerholics will discover this gem of a game that is not just another reiterated clicker.

Also, adding Jade tools is a very welcome addition :)

10. Scg1000

Scg1000 New Member

Apr 1, 2018
    Help please!

My son and daughter both play this a lot - but it causes arguments as my daughter gets presents and bags of cash floating across the screen so goes faster, but my son gets none. Can anyone suggest why that might be please????? Many thanks!