Universal Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim - (by HeroCraft) - Universal App

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Artfoundry

Artfoundry Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    COO and Creative Director at LCD Dreams, Inc.
    Bay area, CA
    Decided to replay this and then the northern expansion one once I'm done with the first. However for the life of me, I can't beat the Necronomicon level, even on easy! My town always gets overwhelmed by vampires and then everything else. And I can't seem to find a walkthrough for this level. Anyone have suggestions?

2. V Kuolema

V Kuolema Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2011
    Canada
    It’s been a longggg time since I replayed this game on the hardest difficulty. It actually became tedious. The key is usually finding the unit that wrecks the enemy you’re facing. Try to rush the holy paladin whatever it was. I used the the peasant huts to try and draw away and shield the important ones. You can’t waist literally a single second. And even then it feels almost like you need to have luck on your side. I couldn’t find any walkthroughs either so it’s really more like a puzzle game than anything else. You have to hyper focus on one strong unit. Your buildings will get constantly wrecked, your heroes will die non stop.

feels good when you beat it until the next mission. I might reinstall and replay it and if I do I’ll try and come up with a real strategy

3. Artfoundry

Artfoundry Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    COO and Creative Director at LCD Dreams, Inc.
    Bay area, CA
    Thanks, I finally did it, albeit only on easy. The key for me was getting the market created and upgraded. My problem was that I just wasn't making enough gold, but that greatly increased the speed at which I earned (didn't realize before how much they helped with that). Order of building was pretty crucial with this one, much more so than the previous levels.