Universal Magic Flute by Mozart (by Lab Like Sp. z o.o.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Sep 23, 2015.

1. olomorolo

olomorolo Member

Sep 24, 2015
    @y2kmp3 Thanks for the kind words! Actually yes – we did try the scoring system based on the number of moves, but time seemed like a more straight forward solution. Think this way - if you make less moves, thus you finish the level faster (in shorter time), isn't it? In an upcoming update we doubled the max-point time values for each level so it'll be twice easier to score 3 stars (I mean flute holes :)

As for the 48h price drop - as Mruqe mentioned, we planned the drop from the launch day to celebrate this special anniversary of Magic Flute staging. I'm sorry some of you read it as a cheap trick, this wasn't our intention. Me personally, I was expecting more positive reactions to be honest :) Right after 48h the price comes back to $1.99 before it reaches its regular tag of $3.99 on October, 24th. To everyone who bought the game on the first days and to those who will hopefully get the game after the price drop – thank you for doing so! I truly hope that you don't feel this $2 was too much for this gaming experience which came as a consequence of our 10 months of development. Again - thank you all for your support!

2. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    Well, I think Magic Flute is brilliant and certainly worth $2, and also worth $4. I'm pleased to have got it effectively for half price. But by making it free so soon, I wonder if Lab Like have shot themselves in the foot. I fear for any future games they may release. Obviously a lot of people will hold off from buying immediately. Anyway, that aside, I wish this innovative game every success.

3. CoreyFox

CoreyFox Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2015

Same here.. It did not tick any boxes for me.. It "may" revisit it later.. But for now, it's deleted..