iPad Mafia R&R Fight Problems

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Walker33, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Walker33

Walker33 Well-Known Member

Over the last few days I have been having a problem with the fight mechanics with Mafia R&R I haven't seen it posted about here so I thought it may be just me or my profile, but today a buddy of mine lamented about the same issue. When I attack a person I am hit with an extra ordinary amount of damage, even though I win the fight. Not only this but the seeming lack of developer interest and lack of in-game progression driven me not to just put down the game but to completely erase it from my phone.
    The pic below shows the last, most outrageous fight, it was spawned from the hitlist.I win the fight but take 107 damage and in return am dishing out 5. My question to anyone who knows is is this a some sort of penalty or attempt to level a playing field? If so it doesn't work.

[​IMG]

Is anyone else seeing this problem?

2. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    Mafia R/R is quit laggy too
    needs some updates like imob did

have you updated the records yet

sorry that i sent my carp so many times i thougnt i caught a new one but didnt

3. Walker33

I have an update loading tonight. :D

4. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    i wonder if there is a monster roach out there

like 4 lbs

5. Walker33

So, is noone else experiencing these problems?

6. flyinb22

flyinb22 Member

Feb 7, 2009
    ^^ Yes I have the same issue...I have a large mob...600+ and rarely lose aa fight, but frequently have won fights where I take a massive amount of damage and only deal out 5 to my enemy. And frequently they have small mob sizes. VERY poor developer support for this game. I really hope people dont spend money on this game.

7. flyinb22

flyinb22 Member

Feb 7, 2009
    Anyone have an answer to this problem

8. Lombardo

Lombardo Well-Known Member

the only thing u can do is use ur level up points on offense and defense and each point gives 2 more damage or takes 2 less damage from an enemy

9. Janos

Janos New Member

Mar 25, 2009
    #9 Janos, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
    same issues!

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you, unless you know something the rest of us do not know. I have been playing this game for a while, it's fun, and addicting. However, it has many bugs, and SGN totally lacks support of their games. They refuse to list FAQ's of their games, after their game has already been out for months, finally this week they added it to their site, before that, one visiting the website would not even know SGN even made the game...

After passing on to the next level, when viewing under section "Profile" your notice one receives "Skill Points" which can be used for increasing your Attack, Defence, Health, Power, or Endurance... I have used points for Attack/Defence and noticed no increase/decrease...

Lombardo States that you can use your points to give more or less damage, however... this is not the case...

I am level 37 Boss, making over $1B per hour, have hundreds of cars, thousands of guns, 400+ family members in my posse, and still... only cause 5 points of damage, yet other players can cause as much as 108 points for each attack during a "fight"... yet I only can do 5?

What is the point of having a game that allows you to put "HITS" on people, if you cannot even kill a member? a person cannot cause any damage by only fighting at 5 points...

Why should anyone keep playing this game to achieve rank level of 60, if they will still only be able to cause 5 points in damage... Basically, if you can only cause "5" points of damage, your never be able to kill anyone. Then, in retrospect; this game is useless...

10. Janos

Janos New Member

Mar 25, 2009
    interesting....

Ok, so I start a fight with a level 39 member, whom has 2 mafia members, they have 2 vests, 2 knoxs, 2 mk9 sniper rifles...

and I have over a hundred of each... + other weapons... and have 400 mafia members... yet our fight is:

5 damage sent, and dealt 56 damage...

How the hell does a member who has almost no power, give 11x more damage? than someone who does have more? :eek:

11. Janos

Janos New Member

Mar 25, 2009
    example

How does this make any sense?

[​IMG]