Universal Madness Road (by Eugene Cells Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 9, 2016.

1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Hell Yeah!!!!!!! I can't wait that's awesome. You made a sale here :)

And you earned the words. I'm an old school player. For some reason the gaming market has shifted where a lot of people want things for free. Personally I don't understand that. It takes a long time to make a game. To do the artwork. To debug it. There's actual work involved. Then you have to market it. A dev deserves money for their work if it's a quality product. End of story. I set a cap of $20 per game usually unless I really like it then I'll go higher. The most I ever spent was in Dead Trigger 2. I spent in total about $100 on that game because for some reason I just really love the zombie killing and the weapons and maps in that one. Another game where I spent $60 was Phoenix II. I play both of those games pretty much everyday.

Well anyways thank you again for listening. I look forward to the next update. I'm interested to see what new vehicles you guys have come up with. Maybe someday you'll put in that tank idea. Haha

Billy

2. EugeneDev

EugeneDev Member

Nov 7, 2016
    FB/EugeneCells

Thank you. Totally agree with you. Be sure to soon be updated with the promised and new Cars ) keep in touch

3. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Eugene,

I have the update. I'm putting it through its paces. I like the new vehicles. I haven't gotten them all yet obviously. Do you plan to put anymore intriguing IAP legendary vehicles in? I didn't see any new ones. I purchased three of them.

Also I don't see anyway to purchase a permanent continue like we discussed via IAP. Did that not make it into this update?? I DO like how you made it so you can watch an ad OR use in game cash to get a tank of gas. I think that was a nice move. It will make some people happy. But I want a permanent option I can pay you for.

Also I'm confused about something. At the end of a game there was a button that said x2. It was on the results screen showing all my kills. I'm close to winning that truck from killing 2000 monkey things. So I tapped it. Instead all I got was $3 ROFL!! That was a horrible return on a 30 second data investment. Was that supposed to happen? I thought it might double my kills too.

So far I haven't noticed any bugs. Game is runn smooth. Are you planning to add iCloud so we don't lose the vehicles we have won or would that be too much? What else do you have planned? I'd love more cool vehicles with weapons on them we could purchase and more terrain and enemies. We need hazards!! Something we could die from. To make it more interesting too. I'm just throwing ideas at ya.

Billy

4. EugeneDev

EugeneDev Member

Nov 7, 2016
    FB/EugeneCells

Hi Billy !

Pleased to hear you
    About Madness rarity Cars is new will not, but will be something very interesting.
    (In January, we will introduce the unique Cars with some amazing features )

With regard to your request, unfortunately it is difficult to implement, but we will think about it

x2 button to increase only $ , unfortunately we can not x2 double score , that will be cheating with regard to those players who do not watch the video. I hope you understand.

We already have an iCloud) so that you can play Madness Road with of any iOS devices with your progress
    Also, there is good news - today published a large Christmas update, hope you like it )))