Universal Madness Road (by Eugene Cells Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    This makes mad max look like a g rated movie

2. EugeneDev

EugeneDev Member

Nov 7, 2016
    FB/EugeneCells
    Thanks for your opinion )

3. EugeneDev

EugeneDev Member

Nov 7, 2016
    FB/EugeneCells
    Thanks , we working on it

4. EugeneDev

EugeneDev Member

Nov 7, 2016
    FB/EugeneCells
    In Update 2 ( which will be very soon) we redesigned the fuel system - more of it will not have to collect

5. EugeneDev

EugeneDev Member

Nov 7, 2016
    FB/EugeneCells
    Update 1 is already in the App Store. Sorry for delay .
    We did a lot of things, I hope you will appreciate

... And started to Update 2

6. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #26 LordShad0wz, Nov 17, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
    I do actually. I purchased the two vehicles as I said I would. I love how you did the descriptions. I see you changed the way the opt in ads are done as well.

What did you think about my other suggestions? What's going to be in update 2? Great job on the update. Enjoy lunch on me lol

I was sooooo close to making it through wave 8. I might end up buying the double fuel truck too. I really love the sound wave truck!!!

There needs to be a permanent IAP continue option. I'm out of ads already lol.

Billy

7. EugeneDev

EugeneDev Member

Nov 7, 2016
    FB/EugeneCells

Thank you . We come up with something, we are now preparing a major Update 2 with new Cars , a sharp and pleasant Controls and new fuel replenishment system.
    I hope we will not disappoint )

8. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    That's awesome. I don't mind and understand the fuel thing. A game cannot go on forever lol. You also need to add the ability to share scores with an action screenshot to social media like Twitter. I have a lot of devs and other iOS enthusiasts on my Twitter and I'd share my scores from the game if it were an option. It would help with your visibility.

Will you guys be able to add deadly obstacles like water we can drive into? It would make the game more interesting for sure.

Billy

9. EugeneDev

EugeneDev Member

Nov 7, 2016
    FB/EugeneCells
    About Sharing in social network - Yes, We think. But we decided that now the priority to make even more pleasant Controls and new fuel replenishment system for destruction.
    Also access to the android.

Regarding the additional obstacles, we think introduce exploding barrels that will have bypass not to get in trouble)
    PS. Write me at FB - https://www.facebook.com/EugeneCells
    I thought to show you a beta version of the update

10. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Done I friended you and messaged you on Facebook.

Billy

11. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    Nice cool game.

12. EugeneDev

EugeneDev Member

Nov 7, 2016
    FB/EugeneCells
    Thanks )

13. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Yes!!!!

Update is live! The controls are perfect!! I love the new fuel system!! Great job devs!! Really great job!! I also like the results screen at the end of the play as well as the game continues to use the same vehicle you were using no matter what you won in the prize machine. Thank you for listening to us players!!!

I really like this game and hope everyone atleast gives it a download. I purchased the music truck and the steampunk vehicle and they are pretty fun to use.

Billy

14. putermcgee

putermcgee Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Seattle
    What a difference! The update makes the game a whole lot more fun. I'll hopefully play some more and give better feedback.

15. EugeneDev

EugeneDev Member

Nov 7, 2016
    FB/EugeneCells
    Thank you very much, we will continue in the same direction. We continue listening your recomendations to make Madness Road better ) It's nice to hear such words
    P.S a couple of days will be updated with the new Cars, and in the second half of December, the big Winter update

16. EugeneDev

EugeneDev Member

Nov 7, 2016
    FB/EugeneCells
    Thanks . We will be glad to hear )

17. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #37 LordShad0wz, Dec 4, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    Nice!! You need some tanks in this game where the turret auto spins as its ready to fire in the direction of the closest zombie. Then it goes back to center position after it fires for driving around. I'd pay $5 for that. An M1A2 !!!!

Billy

18. EugeneDev

EugeneDev Member

Nov 7, 2016
    FB/EugeneCells
    Hardcore )

19. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #39 LordShad0wz, Dec 5, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
    You should do it :)

Also I was I was thinking I know I'd pay for a permanent continue. The reason is once I run out of ads I can't continue and sometimes I've got a real intense game going. I'd be will to pay for that. What you can do is put a button in where the car selection is to view ads for cash. I'd still do that. I'd absolutely view ads for cash. You'd have the best of both worlds really. Players would have a permanent option, giving you an immediate cash flow, and still watch opt in ads for cash, giving you a continuous cash generator, so we can win the new cars you guys keep adding. Oh and hopefully the tank hahahahaha. No actually I'd buy the tank.

I'm the type of player that doesn't mind spending money in games I really enjoy. Especially when the devs are good people and genuinely care about their game and are communicative and listen to feedback even when sometimes it's not nice. I'd rather spend my money on people like you.

Billy

20. EugeneDev

EugeneDev Member

Nov 7, 2016
    FB/EugeneCells
    All right Billy , so in the next update, you can continue the game with Fuel with option for $ or for advertising, as in the near future, for those who are not interested in watching ads, we introduce store sales $

Thank you for the nice words . II hope the players think the same as you , so together we can make the game better and better