Universal Machines at War 3 - (by Isotope 244)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Grimstone82

Grimstone82 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    Well this is a no brainier... Sci-fi space of course. I have LASW and MAW3 for my futuristic military RTS needs. What I don't have is an amazing sci-fi space RTS. It's up to you to create one for me! :D

And yeah, including mechs in it would be awesome. ^^^

2. matthewsjc1@hotmail.com

[email protected] New Member

Oct 2, 2015
    Looking for people to play with on iOS

As the title says, I'm looking for people to play MAW 3 with. If you'd like to play, please add me in iOS Game Center: matthewsjc1

Thank you!

3. Rasterman

Rasterman Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    Game Monger
    Tampa, FL
    Had an interesting thought...

What about rather than having 100 different types of units. You have 30 or so factions to choose from, each faction would have several base/standard units that are all the same (engineer, scout, grunt, etc), but then each faction has a few unique units that have special abilities. You would rarely face the same faction twice, and in 4 person battles there would be so many faction combinations. Maybe in multiplayer you aren't allowed the same factions.

4. qdiddy

qdiddy Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2014
    That sounds pretty cool! I'd play it.

5. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    #145 syntheticvoid, Mar 8, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
    Edit

Sorry... last notes...

this one is...

new flamethrower units, iPhone 6 support, waypoint indicators, reduced size, 64bit support and '20 changes and fixes'

WOOO!!!

6. Rasterman

May 10, 2010
    Game Monger
    Tampa, FL
    Machines at War 3 v2.0 Released - Old School RTS like C&C TA - NOT FREEMIUM

Isotope 244 is pleased to announce that Machines at War 3 v2.0 has been released for iOS. The version includes new features, new units, and support for the latest devices. Machines at War 3 is the sequel to Land Air Sea Warfare, which was chosen by Apple as Game of the Week.

Update Includes
    • New infantry flamethrower units
    • iPhone 6 resolution support
    • Indicators for patrol waypoints
    • 64 bit support
    • Over 20 changes and fixes

Boasting an unrivaled 130 different types of units and technologies to build. A full single-player campaign is included along with Game Center multiplayer and random map skirmishes. Machines at War 3 reminds many gamers of Command and Conquer, Total Annihilation, and Supreme Commander.

Using modern game play elements mixed with retro graphics, Machines at War 3 lets you battle and outsmart enemy forces as a military commander. You’re joined by a fiery officer named Samantha Vice, who helps you maneuver through 21 intriguing campaign missions. Your objective: Uncover why your country’s secret research team — the Omicron Initiative — has disappeared.

Machines at War 3 is also available for Windows and Mac directly from Isotope 244. It has received positive reviews noting its numerous types of units, variety of winning strategies, and ease of play.

"The number of units that can be created is staggering"- Armchair General

"An ultra-solid strategy game full of interesting features, large maps, and a wide array of game play situations." - Gamers Critic

Features:
    • Build over 130 types of units and technologies
    • Rescue the Omicron Initiative in 21 missions
    • Play unlimited random map skirmishes
    • Conquer four friends in online multiplayer combat

Machines at War 3 RTS

Isotope 244
    "This game is epic" - iDownloadBlog "Easily one of the smoothest playing RTS experiences that can be had on the iPhone"…
    $6.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    "This game is epic" - iDownloadBlog "Easily one of the smoothest playing RTS experiences that can be had on the iPhone" - 148Apps Play 21 campaign missions with an intriguing story in this real time strategy game, build over 130 different types of units and technologies, enjoy unlimited random map skirmishes with many customizable settings, dominate in network multiplayer with friends! "This control scheme really shines" - Pocket Tactics "Machines at War 3 is all about the action, and the game coats it in an engaging 21-mission campaign with unique objectives." - Mac|Life "Machines at War 3 is an example of how to make touch screen controls work for an RTS game." - 148Apps "Every fibre screams homage to the retro RTS games we grew up on" - Gamegrin "Normally you can't access beard tech like that until the end of the the tree." - Pocket Tactics Features: • Build over 130 different types of units and technologies • Rescue the Omicron Initiative in 21 missions • Play unlimited random map skirmishes • Conquer four friends in online multiplayer combat • Dominate with seven awesome RTS mega units • Deploy a full arsenal of infantry, aircraft, naval, and ground forces The story: You investigate a secluded military lab and find something horribly wrong! All of the scientists are missing and the facility is ransacked. Years of research and top secret classified experiments are no where to be found. The missing scientists, known as the Omicron Initiative, are responsible for developing new technologies. The only clue to their disappearance is a mysterious text message reading "we were forced to do it". The team's disappearance threatens the secrecy of it's research, which could potentially put your country into a chaotic panic. Now there's only one person who can rescue the Omicron Initiative and protect its secret technology from falling into the wrong hands. In 21 real time strategy missions you'll race across the world to find out who, or what, is responsible for the team's disappearance. You'll command and conquer over 130 different types of RTS units ranging from infantry and ships to giant modern mega units. After honing your skills in the campaign, fire up a random map and experience insane real time strategy battles! Choose your nation and test your mettle in online multiplayer or conquer some AI opponents offline. Many adjustable options ensure every game is unique. Want to play with only ground units? Make the victory condition the death of a specific unit? The options are limitless! It's time to arm up and get in the war! Behind the Game: Hello, my name is James, I'm an indie developer and programmed 100% of Machines at War 3 over the last two and a half years! It was quite the undertaking and I almost gave up several times, but through bad times and good, I'm excited this real time strategy game is done! I hope you enjoy it and if so please let me know, sometimes when things are tough an email or review from a customer really helps. Game on! It reminds many real time strategy gamers of command and conquer, starfront, and similar RTS elements as modern war, and war of nations. Press Reviews: "Machines at War 3 has a variety unmatched by other RTS titles." - Nizulo "The number of units that can be created is staggering" - Armchair General "It's incredibly easy to get into, thanks to easy to set up games and straightforward gameplay." - Joyviews "An assault helicopter above, exploding, and a little trooper in a teal jumpsuit parachuting out. Maybe a nice visual touch in another game. Here? Well, shucks to that 'copter. You've got another pair of boots on the ground and a forward position to secure." - Pocket Tactics
    Information
    Seller:Isotope 244
    Genre:Action, Strategy
    Release:Oct 02, 2013
    Updated:Sep 27, 2019
    Version:3.2
    Size:187.2 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (17)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

7. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    maybe i can help you to post the link,

Machines at War 3 RTS

Isotope 244
    "This game is epic" - iDownloadBlog "Easily one of the smoothest playing RTS experiences that can be had on the iPhone"…
    $6.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    "This game is epic" - iDownloadBlog "Easily one of the smoothest playing RTS experiences that can be had on the iPhone" - 148Apps Play 21 campaign missions with an intriguing story in this real time strategy game, build over 130 different types of units and technologies, enjoy unlimited random map skirmishes with many customizable settings, dominate in network multiplayer with friends! "This control scheme really shines" - Pocket Tactics "Machines at War 3 is all about the action, and the game coats it in an engaging 21-mission campaign with unique objectives." - Mac|Life "Machines at War 3 is an example of how to make touch screen controls work for an RTS game." - 148Apps "Every fibre screams homage to the retro RTS games we grew up on" - Gamegrin "Normally you can't access beard tech like that until the end of the the tree." - Pocket Tactics Features: • Build over 130 different types of units and technologies • Rescue the Omicron Initiative in 21 missions • Play unlimited random map skirmishes • Conquer four friends in online multiplayer combat • Dominate with seven awesome RTS mega units • Deploy a full arsenal of infantry, aircraft, naval, and ground forces The story: You investigate a secluded military lab and find something horribly wrong! All of the scientists are missing and the facility is ransacked. Years of research and top secret classified experiments are no where to be found. The missing scientists, known as the Omicron Initiative, are responsible for developing new technologies. The only clue to their disappearance is a mysterious text message reading "we were forced to do it". The team's disappearance threatens the secrecy of it's research, which could potentially put your country into a chaotic panic. Now there's only one person who can rescue the Omicron Initiative and protect its secret technology from falling into the wrong hands. In 21 real time strategy missions you'll race across the world to find out who, or what, is responsible for the team's disappearance. You'll command and conquer over 130 different types of RTS units ranging from infantry and ships to giant modern mega units. After honing your skills in the campaign, fire up a random map and experience insane real time strategy battles! Choose your nation and test your mettle in online multiplayer or conquer some AI opponents offline. Many adjustable options ensure every game is unique. Want to play with only ground units? Make the victory condition the death of a specific unit? The options are limitless! It's time to arm up and get in the war! Behind the Game: Hello, my name is James, I'm an indie developer and programmed 100% of Machines at War 3 over the last two and a half years! It was quite the undertaking and I almost gave up several times, but through bad times and good, I'm excited this real time strategy game is done! I hope you enjoy it and if so please let me know, sometimes when things are tough an email or review from a customer really helps. Game on! It reminds many real time strategy gamers of command and conquer, starfront, and similar RTS elements as modern war, and war of nations. Press Reviews: "Machines at War 3 has a variety unmatched by other RTS titles." - Nizulo "The number of units that can be created is staggering" - Armchair General "It's incredibly easy to get into, thanks to easy to set up games and straightforward gameplay." - Joyviews "An assault helicopter above, exploding, and a little trooper in a teal jumpsuit parachuting out. Maybe a nice visual touch in another game. Here? Well, shucks to that 'copter. You've got another pair of boots on the ground and a forward position to secure." - Pocket Tactics
    Information
    Seller:Isotope 244
    Genre:Action, Strategy
    Release:Oct 02, 2013
    Updated:Sep 27, 2019
    Version:3.2
    Size:187.2 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (17)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

8. Rasterman

May 10, 2010
    Game Monger
    Tampa, FL
    Did my update news get auto merged into the original thread for my game?

9. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Hey... Can someone PM me the code for the flamethrower unit? I got it on my old phone but I exited the game on my new one when the pop up was on the screen and I can't get it to reappear so I can have the code mailed to me again (the first mailer has since been deleted...)...

I tried deleting the game and reinstalling with no luck... Any help would be appreciated. =o)

10. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    I am like... A friggin thread killer.

So many threads just stop with me asking a question or bringing up bugs...

11. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

Dand. Did I miss the flamethrower unit? I haven't this in a while, but it's good enough that it hasn't left my iPad since it first came out.

How do you get a code to unlock it?

12. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    It should have popped up when you opened it after updating. It should take you to a link where you can enter your e-mail and get a code that you put in from the 'About' menu in the game (you tap on the center of the screen and a keypad pops up so you can put the code in).

13. strivemind

After updating, it did take me to a screen where all it said was something like "Enter your email to play". After entering, it just went away, and I've never gotten an email (it's not in my spam box or anything either).

14. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Yeah, that's all that happened with mine after this latest update. Maybe you just had to get the game or have it installed and played it during the last update to have that screen pop up... ??

15. strivemind

Ok I finally got it to work. What I did, was just start a skirmish game. Build the first upgrade, and then you'll see the Ignis (flamethrower) unit at your infantry barracks. The icon is red, but when you tap on it, it will give you the option to unlock now. After selecting now, you will be able to enter your name and email. Shortly after that, I got my email with unlock code.

16. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Ah, THANK YOU!!!

Worked for me as well. =oD

17. DarkScience

DarkScience Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2013
    Company Director
    Kent, UK
    I am loving this game, not sure how I missed it when it came out!! Campaign is great but I am so stuck on time crunch level!! Sure I've not been the only one to get stuck here. I am making lots of power, speed up production, putting the minimum guns down initially, I have managed to start researching the dirty ordinance once! But ran out of time. Usually I run out of time doing the tech 2 research as I have been waiting for ore to start it.

Can someone help me on this, I really want to continue the campaign, not sure what else I can do. I thought I made to many guns, but not enough and then attackers break through??

Hope someone can help me!!!

18. Dallas88

Dallas88 New Member

Dec 29, 2016
    Multiplayer

Anyone up for some multiplayer? My username is Dallascruz88

19. Dallas88

Dallas88 New Member

Dec 29, 2016
    I would like to play. Where do I add you? Where is the iOS Game Center?

20. djdavidvera

djdavidvera New Member

Mar 2, 2017
    Can't use Multiplayer mode

Hi guys! This game is Amazing. The only issue I have is with Multiplayer mode. I have sent the invitations to my brother and he has sent invitations to me and after I receive the iMessage there is only a pop up that says "Retrieving" and it closes itself after two seconds. Nothing happens. (see attached image) (Both users using iOS)

I also have a question regarding multiplayer between iOS and Android. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance,

David V :D

Attached Files: