Universal Machines at War 3 - (by Isotope 244)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Oct 2, 2013.

1. How is the multiplayer in this game? Fun?

2. Rasterman

Rasterman Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    Game Monger
    Tampa, FL
    Hi Savant, it has to go through game center.

3. bigjack66

bigjack66 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Do you still have to waste money and space building generators that don't actually generate anything but just give you the amount stated so that half the map is covered in generators like in LASW?

4. CoreyB

CoreyB Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    Aircraft Mechanic
    Chicago, IL
    Yes the generators generate the amount stated. Depending on how large you want your army you will need to build higher tier generators if you don't want to waste space with small ones.

5. bigjack66

bigjack66 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Thanks. That's annoying I've played a few RTS's and this is the only one that does that as far as I know. The clue is in the name, Generator, to generate. They should call them giant batteries!

6. sakinnuso

sakinnuso Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    Excellent game

bought this game the day it came out. I wanted to support rasterman because LASW was so amazing. I hadn't the chance to actually *play* this game until just last night.

Rasterman needs to take a bow. This game is amazing. Best rts game on iOS by far. I really hope he makes a profit from this game. It deserves every penny. It's LASW plus everything any supporter of his previous effort ever wanted. Fantastic effort.

7. Twenty One

Twenty One Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2012
    Oil & Gas Engineer
    Oklahoma City, USA
    Best RTS on iOS

Late to the party...

I just found out about this AWESOME game a few days ago by chance and I'm glad I did because along with Autumn Dynasty, this is the best RTS on this platform hands down!

Very deep game with endless replay value and excellent AI with customizable settings/difficulty for many hours of challenge and playtime in single player....and with the bonus of online multiplayer even though it seems to be pretty dead just like every iOS strategy game that isn't turn based like this (or Autumn Dynasty,etc.)

Anyway.....HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

8. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Welcome to the party :D I actually prefer this over autumn dynasty because this feels more like a command and conquer style RTS and the setting is better. There's so much to do and see here too. Great game.

9. candyjet

candyjet Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Bit stuck on Campaign level 9, Aquarius.

I am having trouble getting my sub back to base without being blown up by Sea Mines.

Is there an un-mined route, or am I missing something?

Thanks,

CJ

10. Myndflame

Myndflame Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    This is like Command and Conquer: Tiberium Wars. Liking it a ton.

Also, it isn't faulty like EA's port of Red Alert 3 to iOS. Such a terrible mess.

11. Rasterman

May 10, 2010
    Game Monger
    Tampa, FL
    #131 Rasterman, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
    Thank you for the kind comments everyone. I will have an update out for the game after my next project is finished.

12. Rasterman

May 10, 2010
    Game Monger
    Tampa, FL
    The route you do have to take has mines, but you are able to keep your distance from them and not blow them up. If the mines are totally blocking a path then there is an alternate route.

13. candyjet

candyjet Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Thanks, Rasterman. Finally found the route - just didn't want to spend hours on a lost cause!

14. g0omba

g0omba Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Any possible updates enroute? There's an issues with screen rotation and the touch not registering correctly.

15. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    I've had this game for a whileeeeee and have never found a match online ###.. It was the main reason I wanted it, oh well ###

16. belon_cfy

belon_cfy Member

Dec 24, 2014
    Just purchased 2 of your games last night (LASW and Machines at war3), take my money and hopefully you can produce more RTS on IOS similar to AOE or Starcraft :D

Unlike Starfront on IOS , stupid AI , less unit, and the most important thing is , Gameloft never update to enhance .

17. psu319

psu319 New Member

May 7, 2015
    A price increase on a game that has not been updated since 2013?

18. !nsomn!ac

!nsomn!ac Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Its a good game, but serioisly I was surprised too. I thought they did an update or added expansion, but just a price increase lol

19. Rasterman

May 10, 2010
    Game Monger
    Tampa, FL
    Yes I plan on doing another RTS game but am unsure of the theme. I have many ideas but right now my top choices are:

1) Advance MaW3 units and tech and add mechs

2) Do a sci-fi space theme

20. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    #140 ScotDamn, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
    Though Mechs would be sublime, I definitely vote sci-fi space theme!

Mechs + Sci-fi = Mind Blown ###

Keep up the great work!