MacHeist 3

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by starjimstar, Mar 25, 2009.

1. starjimstar

starjimstar Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2008
    Entrepreneur
    Canada
    The new bundle is now available. I have bought in the past but nothing here really jumps out. It looks like another 'new to mac and in desperate need of software' bundle. If you don't have PhoneView yet, it is included. I might pass on this. What do you people think?
    http://www.macheist.com/

2. Coral

Coral Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    #2 Coral, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
    I think it looks great. I really hope Espresso gets unlocked. I can see at least 4 apps I would use, and have the others just in case. For $39 you only need to choose 2 apps and you have a great deal.

Edit: I have also bought previous bundles. I just added the potential value and it came out to $975.70. Even if you can't use it all, it is a hell of a deal.
    It is like when apps have price drops. You just gotta get em, cause its such a great deal. haha.

3. starjimstar

Sep 28, 2008
    Entrepreneur
    Canada
    I think their 'retail' or whatever bundle didn't meet their expected sales figures but they unlocked all the applications anyway. Can you imagine the PR nightmare if they hadn't? It also helped boost incentive in fence-sitting buyers. I am pretty darn sure you will get everything listed.

P. S. I might be wrong about which bundle was struggling, but it happened during one of them.

4. indyraider4

indyraider4 Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    #4 indyraider4, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
    So far, only one thing has been unlocked, but I have been able to download everything. Maybe it is just a glitch, but I have already opened expresso!

EDIT: nevermind. It is a beta until I get the license

5. starjimstar

Sep 28, 2008
    Entrepreneur
    Canada
    I am still on the fence. Convince or discourage me. Kinemac looks to be the most interesting offer of the bunch. Anyone use this regularly? Or let me know what you think of anything else in the bundle. Thanks.

6. starjimstar

Sep 28, 2008
    Entrepreneur
    Canada
    Okay, I bought it. There is enough here to make it worth the expense. Cro-Mag Rally, Delicious Library and Multiwinia were all just added. I always thought Delicious Library looked fun but I could never justify the purchase; now I don't have to. :)