[Mac APP Store]FREE Promo Codes of Enolsoft Signature for PDF Giveaway

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Freda, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Freda

Freda Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Now as a spring special offer, Enolsoft are glad to giveaway 10 free promo codes of Signature for PDF.

If you have PDF document needed to sign for business using or protecting. Enolsoft Signature for PDF will help you made easy to signature on PDFs. Just open the PDF document and draw your signature with the mouse or import the scanned signature picture. Scale it to sign on and save as new PDF. No print and fax machine required!

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

Promo Codes:
    KXLEFLNJ9XK3
    P7WM9W47FX4X
    YHPLX36YXM6A
    TPMLJ9PAPRFH
    HEKRMFTWRWPL
    LM7EF9ENATJE
    FEWLFJ9F9LEK
    PFA4ENJNKE7W
    AHXRFA3TRFNR
    PW3WAPALK4F3

Please comment if you used a code. And more promo codes will be posted upon request.

Meanwhile, we are appreciated experiences and advice sharing to help us to make more improvement in developing. If you like it please considers writing a review on Mac App Store.

2. rand

rand Member

Feb 28, 2012
    All the Numbers were used, sorry nobody replied back. App looks interesting. Does it remove the need for Adobe Reader for Filling in PDF forms? If so I'd love to try it out, I've clients who could use that functionality whom I'm trying to get off Adobe products as much as possible.

3. Freda

Freda Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Hi friend,our Signature for PDF can directly read your PDF file without installing the Adobe Reader, you can feel free to make signature on it. Should you have any question, pls don't hesitate to contact me.

And we are glad to offer more 5 codes as below to whom are in need of this app.

K4YWW393HPR7
    FWY79RFE3EXR
    X36XEEJN6ARX
    RHFTWT63EE4X
    763FP9X7HEW6

4. voodoorose

voodoorose New Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Redeemed!

Redeemed! THANKS!! Will review!

K4YWW393HPR7