Universal Mabinogi Duel (by NEXON Company)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by IzumiNowa, Sep 15, 2015.

1. pepsodont

pepsodont Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2014
    I love this!

Them production values! Them cards! Strategy! Oh my.

My first arena run: 36th place. Not bad for a freaking newbie!

Add me: Pepso

2. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Nice job. I suck at this game. I think I rank I the tens of thousands lol

3. Phenomen

Phenomen Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Yep. I play it on iPad at home and on Android phone at work. Just connect through Google+ or Facebook account

4. Xenosage

Xenosage Well-Known Member

Mabinogi is just what I was looking for recently. I really like this game :) good artworks and superb music. I was wondering if it's possible to get the music standalone somewhere? Is there an OST to download or how to get it within a game data files? I've got JB iPhone, but even with iFile it seems I can't find proper files. The only thing I found is shop BGM music :..:

5. vectorarchitekt

Dec 29, 2013
    Question: if a card is too old and it is the last possible trade, does anyone still trade for it if it's a good card or is it a trick temptation?

6. remorhaz

remorhaz Member

Oct 9, 2013
    I do if it's a really good card. My first Holy Spear was an old card from the cat merchant and that card alone helped my win percentage drastically mainly because the ghost isn't so good at playing around board wipes. I'd say if the cat offers you holy spear, Alraune, tris, goblin bomb squads, skeleton Knights etc and you don't have them yet take those deals if he isn't asking for anything vital because they will help you grow your collection.

7. Xenosage

Xenosage Well-Known Member

Exactly as remorhaz wrote. I also managed to get used Holy Spear from Cat Merchant, which is right now a crucial AOE spell in my deck. Alraune and Skeleton Knight :..: that's what I'm recently looking for :C

8. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    The cat is a lil turd, maybe 1in 15 is a worthwhile trade. My deck is becoming massive!

9. remorhaz

remorhaz Member

Oct 9, 2013
    Yeah the only good cat trades are when he wants a specific card for his deck. He did offer me a wolf perry and turn to frog recently but he was asking for my G1 mutants and G2 cards like counter spell for them. What a schemer lol

10. vectorarchitekt

Dec 29, 2013
    How do you actually level up?

Today I had a ridiculous arena battle where we both had slimes and a town hall and a pub and we maxed our resources and were at quite the impasse until finally one of us got an opening and I won. But for awhile I thought I'd have to quit.

11. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Level up playing the story and earn cards also. I think I'm level 8.

12. powlicious

powlicious Member

Jun 27, 2013
    #92 powlicious, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
    Why does hearthstone get so much attention when this is a real TCG with a shitload of cards, and not just a stupid RNG CCG?

Don't get it. I really like hearthstone, but this game is as much fun...and includes trading!! It even has a story - for free.

13. Exuare

Exuare Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2016
    Not to necro anything here but I totally agree! This game is a true gem, it's got everything you would want in a TCG, I'm having a blast!

14. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    I bought Spectromancer recently as I am not a big online gamer and detest f2p. I'll try this one as it has a campaign mode and I'll also check out spellcraft for the campaign mode as well.

Any other suggestions for games with single player modes? Premium vs f2p?

15. Pandazh

Pandazh New Member

May 26, 2016
    about the card is too old and this will be last trade

hi im new player in this game,

may i know if i skip one of the offer that has description that card is the last trade from the cat, does it mean i cant get that card again in the future ?

if i do does star over the game again will make that card appear?

16. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

Don't worry, every card is obtainable except for the limited time crossover cards, like when they have a guest artist do a series.

How trading works, is that each card has 4 levels of durability. After being traded around 4 times, a card can no longer be traded. You can see this both in wear and tear on the card design, and when you select Help when viewing a card, a number like 1/4 or 4/4 will be shown. Even at 0/4 a card can still be used in a deck, just not traded, and you can still collect another copy of that card at 4/4.

17. Pandazh

Pandazh New Member

May 26, 2016
    thank you for the quick reply, now im understand how the games work, im really grateful

18. Pandazh

Pandazh New Member

May 26, 2016
    it is indeed a good game, the game play is fun and story plot is awesome, it's also not heavy cash player game, really a top tier game

19. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    I'll give it a serious try...

20. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Mabinogi > heartstone.

5 stars, great Game.