Universal M.U.S.E. - (by Ayopa Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Dec 20, 2011.

1. RayZZoo

RayZZoo Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Belgium
    I tried it on iPad 3. And I'm stuck in the tutorial when the game asks me to roll. I don't see the button to roll :confused:

2. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    I know you guys are getting sick of me asking and reviving old dead threads - but I swear there's not many more I'm curious about, and I'm only asking about games that I totally enjoy, not just every single game that's alright and that I MIGHT put on my iPhone... =oP

But... any chance MUSE will add iPhone 5 widescreen support?

3. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth

I just finished the 1st level. I'm at the first boss fight. The game seems a lot more polished and plays much better than before the update. I'm playing it on a iPhone 5s and it has wide screen support. I'm gonna give this game a go for awhile. :D

4. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    This is a really good game. They improved the controls and gameplay since I first tried to play the game a couple of years ago. MUSE is better than any of the more recent TPS games currently. I know there's a few people here who gave up or found the game too frustrating when first released. I recommend to give it another chance. I'm surprised that the developers don't promote this game. :confused: Really one of the best TPS games on iOS along with Shadowgun and Mass Effect: Infiltrator.

5. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    On sale for 99c

6. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Too bad the developers gave up on this game. Shame. :confused:

7. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Sorry for reviving this thread but anyone knows for sure how many weapons are in game?