Universal M.U.D. Rally (by CviGames)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by CviGames, Jan 20, 2017.

1. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    I'm on gen 6 iPod

2. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Update is working now!

3. CviGames

CviGames Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Pheeew :eek: Hope you like it ;)

4. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    I have only had time to do a couple of stages, loving the hood cam, thank you! I'm definitely faster using that view.. the game overall feels much smoother. I haven't really tested the e brake yet.
    Thanks for all your hard work.

5. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    [​IMG]

And here's a sneak peek on the new photo mode, which should be available in some day together with some other cool improvement ;)

6. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Very nice!

7. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    I'm also pleased to announce that a real co-pilot which currently runs in the Portuguese Rally Championship will be the Portuguese voice in the game!
    We hope to add this new feat, together with other things in v 1.1.2! M.U.D. Rally has gone a long way from the first release ;)

8. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Hello guys, after a few months spent on modeling and texturing, I'm pleased to announce that M.U.D. Rally is going to get enriched by terrific Group B cars, within a new championship ;) It is going to be really funny ;)
    [​IMG]

9. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    #89 CviGames, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    Here's a little preview of the updated graphics+ group B cars =) Update is currently under review..

10. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Looks great, can't wait to try Group B!

11. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    It should be a matter of hours for the update to be live ;)

12. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    Thanks for the B Spec cars! Lets see if I can crack the French time-attack courses with one of these.

13. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Update should be already available as game has been positively reviewed by Apple 3 hours ago. Let me know what you think about it :)

14. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Update looks good! I am experiencing some frame rate issues and stuttering even on normal settings for graphics. I tried time trial o Finland stage 1, after a little bit of smooth gameplay it slows considerably to the point where the visual stuttering is making it unplayable.

15. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Thank you for reporting that! :O on which device are you experiencing it?

16. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    It was on my gen 6 iPod. I haven't tested on my iPad

17. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    I will release an update soon, in order give users the opportunity to disable the new graphics settings. This should allow older devices to run the game like before v 1.1.3 :)

18. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    The Group B cars are great in the snow; just what I needed to get through the French time-attack stages. Making good progress there now.
    It's all running fine on iPad Air 2, though I prefer the lower graphic setting in order to maximise frame rate. Even so, those graphics look good.
    I still get the 'location' bug sometimes. FInishing stage 3 France time-attack today produced a message saying a Rally of Italy stage had been completed. It doesn't really matter though. I still get credited with the French stage and can move on to the next.

19. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Glad you like it :)
    I will try to solve that bug with the next version :)

20. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Hello again guys, long time no see (=
    I'm glad to inform you that M.U.D. Rally v 1.2 update has just been approved from Apple, and it should be live in minutes!
    The game has undergone a huge, long restyling. Collecting critics and reviews, a large chunk of code has been rewritten (together with some shader and some other component). Here are the major changes:

-Graphics improvements: much better real time reflections on liveries, and an overall much better looking car.

-Performance improvements: latest version suffered hateful drops in framerate. Now they're gone! M.U.D. Rally is 20 to 40% faster on all GPUs, with less overheating and higher framerates. And all of this without losing anything on the graphic compartment ;)

-Dramatically improved Car Control: in the previous version (v 1.3.1) M.U.D. Rally had already achieved a decent control design. But rewriting the code here and here, it should be now even more user friendly.

-Portuguese language added for copilot! Now users can chose between English, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese!
    -Bug fixes here and there. Because we hate bugs ;)

Looking forward to hear your opinions :D Thank you everyone for reading (and eventually downloading M.U.D. Rally)!