Universal M.U.D. Rally (by CviGames)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by CviGames, Jan 20, 2017.

1. CviGames

CviGames Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    We will double check on that, but so far they should be okay. concerning controls, we worked very hard on your feeling of "weightless car". But instead of working on cars weights (which are based on real cars, so as weight distribution) we are working on the "inertial" feeling of it. This should give the car less nervous reactions :)

2. kickypants

kickypants Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016
    I would say the cars define fly need some weight. And for some reason it really feels like they can flip around 180 in a split second. Feels very unrealistic. Emergency break feels super touch and just hard to control

3. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    We should be over this problem right now: we rewrote some code to allow car to be more "gentle" when steering from one side to another (I.e. when counter reacting oversteer). We tried a nervous counter steer on stage two, at 240 km/h and the car didn't flip nor we lost control. We can easily e-brake in a u-turn while countersteering and the car won't flip. We will upload the update in the night, together with shadows, and some other graphics improvements. Thank you to all of you who lost even just 5 minutes with a tip for us!

4. Bumpygames

Bumpygames Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2016
    croatia
    Just downloaded the game.
    Graphics could be a little better, cars especialy, but the sounds are very good, music as well
    preparing some game video toomorow.

5. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Thank you mate. We are working for better graphics and improved handling :)

6. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Just played the update, the E brake is so much better, just played a stage in Mexico and the e brake worked flawlessly.
    Can I ask, is there an option to remove ads via purchase?

7. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    That's great :) we are anyway working on 1.0.5 that will bring improved countersteer and graphics improvements :) At this moment we do not offer ads removal, but it is not excluded we will add an option for that ;)

8. Devok

Devok Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2013
    Wow top notch graphics must be unreal.

9. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Thank you. We are launching right now v 1.0.5 with improved graphics :)

10. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Hey guys, I've encountered a bug on stage 5 Mexico , for me it's about 2min20sec into the stage, an easy right then an uphill hairpin left, just as I gat around the hairpin, my car gets reset to approximately 30 seconds earlier in the stage, and keeps on looping like that....

11. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    He he, I realised soon after I posted, that the brake hadn't changed, I must have just had a good run.. I tried a different stage in Finland and was all over the place , whoops

12. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    # We'll fix that asap! Does it happen in championship mode? We made several times the championships without a problem, bugs always jump out in production stage :eek:
    Anyway, new version with improved graphics ilhas been already submitted, I'll re upload it with the correction.

13. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Yeah it was championship using the Fiesta.

14. kickypants

kickypants Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016
    I mean when I compare this to rush rally it's so inferior I just can't like this game. The control and wonky physics and barren band graphics. I'm playing it. I'm trying. It's just so lacking in every department. And the chase camera is so high. Why.

15. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    #35 CviGames, Jan 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    Hold your breath until 1.0.5 goes live. We smoothed controls, but yet do not expect to be able to run around like in Arcade games.
    And we enriched Graphics too. So when you will see that you can say "it's mainly because of me that this sh***y games got this".
    But if you really can't fall in love for M.U.D. you can delete it by tap&hold on the icon and pressing x when it appears, we won't tell de cops :p
    [​IMG]

16. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Hey GPS! I just had a race around that track in Championship mode and I couldn't reproduce the bug. Either it's gone after 1.0.5 update or it was something strange happening once.. Are you still encountering the issue? If yes, tell me on which car, so I can further inspect on this :)

17. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Sorry, my bad... It's stage 6 Mexico. I'm driving the Fiesta and it's about 2:10 or so into the stage

18. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Oh, in championship mode..
    Is the bonnet cam coming in the update?

19. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    We are still optimizing dynamic reflections on Bonnet cam, so we decided not to release it in v 1.0.5 but it should arrive soon.
    Oh I see the bug you're talking about. It happened to me once when out of track: but if you stay on track it shouldn't cause any problem, I could finish the race and grab 1st pos ;)

20. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Hmm , I'm sure I'm on the track... I'll try again later, right now gotta get ready for wort, cheers