Lunarcy - MASSIVE (20!) Promocode Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by the FABRIK, Aug 27, 2009.

1. the FABRIK

the FABRIK Well-Known Member

Finally, both Lunarcy 1.0.1 and Lunarcy LITE have hit the Store! :)

We've been enjoying your enthusiasm and wanted to thank you for that!

So, we want to give away 20 (twenty) Promotion Codes for Lunarcy.

To get one of these codes, you have to do the following:

• Download Lunarcy LITE (App Store) (It's FREE)
    • PM (Private! Don't give away the answer!) me (theFABRIK) and tell me what level 4 is called of Lunarcy LITE
    • Finally, reply in this thread and tell us why you would like to play the full vesion of Lunarcy

Of all the entries who PM'ed me with the correct name of level 4 of Lunarcy LITE, and replied to this thread, the 20 BEST motivations to play Lunarcy will be voted for by our studio. :)

This contest closes August 27th, at 6pm PT, 9pm ET!

I wish everyone good luck!

By the way, this is Lunarcy:

[​IMG]

2. ipressbuttons

ipressbuttons Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Looks brilliant but the lite needs 3.0 :/ well I would love to play the game to cheer me up it's looks like it can do just that. Tomorow is results day and I've got a fight (I'm an amatuer boxer nervous due to results which will make me feel down) I need cheering up :(

3. xmoney10

xmoney10 Active Member

Aug 23, 2009
    aww man it requried 3.0

4. arhb

arhb Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2009
    NYC
    This game is brilliant

Am working on the competition. Would like to win a code because I think this would be great training for me to become an astronaut. It's a struggle however - because this game is hard! (but original, so I love it!)

5. mattvander

mattvander New Member

Aug 16, 2009
    i would like to play the full version because i like turtles

6. double00asian

double00asian Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Man this game is cool it seems simple but it fun and challengin that's why I'll play this game it's awesome

7. jblick

jblick Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Texas
    Reason

I would like to play the full version of Lunarcy because I am dying to know if Level 13 is called "Houston, We Have a Problem" because this game is anything but.

Great Concept! Very Tricky!

8. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    this game is hard

9. mentosdude

mentosdude New Member

Aug 23, 2009
    Lunarcy

This game is quite tricky and I would like to play the full version because who doesn't like a challenge here and there? And this game is extremely fun!

10. DGH94

DGH94 Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Next to the Maiden
    #10 DGH94, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
    I would like to play the full version of Lunarcy because it is fun, yet mildly challenging. It gives you the thought of just 'one more try.' This is a great app because it actually gets you thinking. I would also like to play the full version, because I have always wanted to become an astronaut, and I know that the level of re entry is only four degrees, so this app gives me a hands-on-experience of what might possibly be my occupation when I am an adult. Lastly, I would like to play the full version because the graphics are top notch, the music fits the theme of the game, the physics engine is spot on, it is very fun and entertaining, and I would leave a five star rating in the App Store. :D
    Great job developers on creating such a wonderful, one of a kind game. One can definitely tell that a lot of thought, dedication, effort, and hard work went into the making of this game.

11. DGH94

DGH94 Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Next to the Maiden
    I sent a PM 30 min ago BTW.

12. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    I would like to play the full version of Lunarcy because... my mommy told me not to! :p

Also, it will really come in handy when the world is destroyed and we are forced to move into the final frontier.

Lastly, it is just a really awesome game that takes tons of skill and is really well made. I'd love to play some more levels and increase my (currently lacking) skill.:D

13. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Edit: sorry delete this my computer lagged and I double posted.:(

14. Takeahitjake

Takeahitjake Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2009
    I would like to play the full Lunarcy because I love insanely difficult games and I feel an obsessive need to be perfect at them haha - sending PM now!

15. iPro

iPro Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    YouTube Money Maker
    In Cali
    I wanna play your game because it's FUN!
    ....and it's seemed like it would be a great challenge.:)

16. Crypton

Crypton Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Germany
    I want to play the full version because its a fricking hard game, but not too hard to make me come back and trying it one more time...

17. evilito

evilito Active Member

Aug 19, 2009
    I want to play the full version because i love challenges and the full version sounds like a bigger challenge than the lite one.

18. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Lunarcy

I would like to play the full version of Lunarcy because... um, hey wait I have the full version already and it rocks! :D

19. JCik68

JCik68 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    student
    Slovakia
    I would like to play full version of Lunarcy so I have an excuse for breaking my iPhone... or, if I wont break it, I will have proof that I am calm and patient gamer :)

20. arhb

arhb Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2009
    NYC
    Reason number two... (my second reply to this thread)

I would like to play the full version because it would be neat to win a competition for promo codes that socked it to the lurkers that normally get all the codes. I'm really interested in seeing where this game goes and I am interested to see just how complicated the orbital dynamics get in your game.
    - And I still think this will help me become an astronaut in the future.:)