Lunarcy for iPhone and iPod touch - Our 2 Last Promo Codes - Giveaway for TouchArcade

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by the FABRIK, Aug 18, 2009.

1. the FABRIK

the FABRIK Well-Known Member

#1 the FABRIK, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
    The update for Lunarcy (1.0.1) is expected to hit the App Store any moment now. We still have 2 Promotion Codes left and we want the TouchArcade community to have them. You've been a great source of feedback, so that'll be our graditude to you. :)

To get one of these codes, you simply have to reply in this thread an tell us why you should get one.

What is Lunarcy? For those who missed it last week:

Lunarcy, an arcade, puzzle orbit simulation game. (Really!)

Unique in its gameplay, Lunarcy is more than a simple action game. It's an arcade type, puzzle orbit simulation game. Yes, all of that!

Check out the game in the App Store.

Like it? Just reply and tell us why you would like to play Lunarcy!

The contest closes today, at 7pm PT! Yes, you have about 75 minutes. :)

By the way, after the contest closes, we'll vote here at the studio for the best two entries. (One Code per forum member max)

[​IMG]

2. I will write a very detailed, good review for Lunarcy

3. Justinth

Justinth Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2009
    I'd like it because it looks amazing and I would really like to show the game off ;)

4. Negamaki

Negamaki Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2009
    I deserve a code because I endured over 5 hours (9:30 AM- 3:30 PM) of community service at a nursing home today. Today actually happened to be the worst day at the nursing home because they put me into the physical therapy section of the nursing home. So, I was stuck throwing balloons at patients that can't even move their arms. I did, however, have a nice game of Checkers with a patient named David. Anyways, the code would just be the icing on the sour coke and cheer up my day. :)

5. pharmx

pharmx Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2009
    I want this game because playing it is the only way to get the cotton song ("Fabric of our lives") out of my head. :D

Plus every time I see Lunarcy, I either think of Lunacy (making me wonder if the game is just plain crazy) or LunarCry (making me think about some sort of moon expedition or Japanese anime)

So yeah..um :D

6. weisome

weisome Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Behind You!
    I should get Lunarcy because it is ONE HECK OF AN AWESOME LOOKING GAME! Yeah, it is awesome looking enough for it to be described in caps. :D

7. stevenbrz

stevenbrz Well-Known Member

May 9, 2009
    #7 stevenbrz, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
    I would like to play Lunarcy because of the sharp graphics, the great gameplay, and the intence music. I would also like to play Lunarcy because I have a three hour car ride tomorrow and very little iTunes funds, and I would be sure to leave a nice review in the iTunes store as a thank you! I really need this game! :) I can't wait for the result! (Wow I'm more hyped up about this then Rolando 2!)

8. apptap

apptap New Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Ill write a review on my blog :) AppTap

9. mebeswordguy

mebeswordguy Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2009
    I think i deserve a code because I can recommend it to everyone who breathes. (not to mention the others that dont, they need games, there really bored.) But only if it is good.:) which it looks to be

10. GaiaIllusion

GaiaIllusion Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Student
    加拿大
    I just came back from a two-day trip, bored out of my mind from nothing decent to play on my iPod because I've played the games on it so much.
    And that's why I need something new. Like an arcade type, puzzle orbit simulation game or something.

11. fazfznz

fazfznz Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Student
    California
    Because i'll do ANYTHING for them. And i mean ANYTHING, i would do anything for a Klondike .. er Lunarcy App!

12. xother

xother Active Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I would give you my imaginary girlfriend in exchange for a promo code.

13. colbertj

colbertj Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    College Professor
    Massachusetts
    Because I'm riddled with awesomeness.

14. JanB

JanB Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    I would do what the guy from A Guy and a Hachet did and use the remains of the operation to sexually please the girls from Two girls and one cup.

THATS how much I want them!

15. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    I think I threw up in my mouth just now

16. JanB

JanB Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    hahaha hey bro! Well when you want something, you do ANYTHING for it. :p

17. Takeahitjake

Takeahitjake Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2009
    Hmmm. Well, I won't do ANYTHING, but I will promise I'll leave a fair and detailed review. If you don't believe me, check Takeahitjake's reviews on iTunes. You will get your review, that's what I promise you.

18. upsidedown

upsidedown Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    I deserve it because, and only because, i am living on a prayer. Woo-o! living on a prayer. thats wy i need it.

19. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Because I'm a lunartic!

Like lunatic? Yah....

20. FoobyDoo

FoobyDoo New Member

Jul 5, 2009
    Yikes, looks like I'm just skirting under the time limit here.

Why do I want to play Lunarcy? Well, from the beginning I have been highly intrigued by this games core gameplay. Where other games take retro graphics and tack them on to a very simple game, Lunarcy goes far beyond that. The games 'planetary orbit' feature is so exciting to me that I about lost it the first time I saw a video of it. I loved games that revolved around gravity when I was a kid, and this game looks to be such a step above. I've always been impressed by watching videos of astronauts docking modules to larger stations, and this games docking in orbit concept looks extremely fun to play, but oh so difficult to master. I want to play Lunarcy because it uses its art style in a way that makes sense, and it takes well used, established concepts and puts a unique spin on them in such a way to make this a one of a kind game, and experience.