Lunarcy - 3 Promotion Codes Giveaway! - Contest closes today!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by the FABRIK, Aug 29, 2009.

1. the FABRIK

the FABRIK Well-Known Member

#1 the FABRIK, Aug 29, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2009
    We want to give away 3 Promotion Codes for Lunarcy.

To get one of these codes, you have to do the following:

• Download Lunarcy LITE (App Store) (It's FREE!)
    • PM (Private! Don't give away the answer!) me (the FABRIK) and tell me what level 4 is called of Lunarcy LITE
    • Finally, reply in this thread and tell us why you would like to play the full version of Lunarcy

Of all the entries who PM'ed me with the correct name of level 4 of Lunarcy LITE, and replied to this thread, the 3 BEST motivations to play Lunarcy will be voted for by our studio. :)

This contest closes today, August 28th, at 6pm PT, 9pm ET!

I wish everyone good luck! :)

2. DGH94

DGH94 Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Next to the Maiden
    No1 responded... =( Maybe instead of level four, try level 2 or 3, because it IS hard to get to level four. Or even just have them say why they would like the full version. BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I got one more happy customer. But he has a request. Can you put the in game music for sale on itunes?

3. the FABRIK

An easier contest would be probably better yes. :)

Thanks for the extra customer! :D We should make you an official affiliate. ;)

We get a lot of compliments regarding the music. :) We're looking into the possibility to distribute the music through iTunes. That won't be easy though I think as that is a seperate proces we have to go through.

But we're definitely looking into that! :cool:

4. DGH94

DGH94 Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Next to the Maiden
    I'm actually a sales rep. at a store in my neighborhood, and I'm good at auctioning, so yea, I'm good with reeling customers in. =) And the music would be cool! I would definitely buy it! :D
    Tell everyone I say hi! lmao :p

5. TheBeastlyNinja

TheBeastlyNinja Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Computer stuff
    Right behind you
    i would enter it but the lite requires 3.0 which i dont have... can i just pm you for the codes...

6. the FABRIK

Thank you for wanting to look into Lunarcy! :)

I'm afraid the full version requires 3.0 as well. I'm sorry I can't help you with that! Perhaps that an update will open Lunarcy for 2.2.1

7. Syrion

Syrion Member

Jul 8, 2009
    #7 Syrion, Aug 29, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2009
    Hi,

I sent you a PM with the answer. Obviously, I've just played the LITE version and was surprised that it's a really fun puzzle game of sorts. I'd like to have the full version because I think this makes for an ideal iPod Touch game, as levels seem to be short, but pretty challenging so that it can also keep you playing for a long time :) Apart from that it's nice to see such a little but still unique, good game in a sea of match-3 puzzle games, Flight Control clones and all sorts of "casual games". Lunarcy is clearly similar to Lunar Lander and other classics like that, but then again very different in how it actually works. That's really nice.

While we're at it, I found that the side thrusters react too sensitively. If I just want to adjust the ship slightly I have to be extremely careful not to press the button for that little moment too long, otherwise the ship will spin out of control. I think it would be better if you had to press the button longer to make the ship go that fast. Also, I thought it was irritating that using the "stop" button still drains fuel, even if the ship isn't rotating, anyway.
    While the game seems to be very (nicely) difficult, anyway, I think if those two things were improved it would be more enjoyable. At least that's my impression from playing the 4 LITE levels.

Anyway, thanks again in advance for the possibility to win a code, and cheers for doing this through a thought-out contest, instead of just throwing some codes out for lurkers to catch :)

8. the FABRIK

Contest Closed!

I'm afraid the contest closed yesterday! :eek: