Lunar: Silver Star Story Touch

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Andiron, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sirkreuab

Sirkreuab Member

Jul 26, 2011
    Ive also Been wondering what's goin on. I've really been looking foreword to this and haven't heard so much as a whisper in awhile some new news would be nice even if it's not saying much or just saying the same stuff smething would be great :b I'm surprised more people haven't asked yet

2. Sirkreuab

Sirkreuab Member

Jul 26, 2011
    After going to somoga.com apparently there isn't any help there either. Infact the webpage is kinda broken and the most important links thenones for news releases and contact us don't even work. Generally I give people the benefit of the doubt but in this Fay and age when a 13 year old could make a webpage that actually works having a company site formpublic relations that isn't run properly is extremely frustrating. Seriously kinda lame and still no news

3. shmargin

shmargin Member

Sep 16, 2011
    I dunno, kinda seems like trend. Not just for this company but a lot of iOS games don't see much in the way of announcements till they hit the app store. By the end of September I bet it will be on the app store then their website will update to say so, or, it won't be on the app store, and the website will update to give another release window.

As for Nall who was posting updates here, I don't know if he was doing so officially, and that might be why he's not anymore. A lot of companies don't like info getting released that they aren't clearing first.

Just my 2 cents. I'm eagerly awaiting this one too, and I'm sure it will come, in the mean time, you could always play one of the 5 or so previous releases of the game, via emu or otherwise, to whet your appetite till then.

4. Sirkreuab

Sirkreuab Member

Jul 26, 2011
    Haha fair enough well spoken and a good point still waiting is the hardest part;b still super excited for this. Your probably right about the nall thing

5. nall

nall Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2008
    For those curious, it seems the game is more or less done but awaiting some final approval before the drums can roll.

This game has its own website (although I don't think it's publicly accessible yet), but that said -- this must be very recent. I know SoMoGa's website was due for an update soon, maybe this is related? Will pass it along.

6. Dazarath

Dazarath Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Do you happen to know when we'll be able to view the website?

7. Solid Snake Man

Solid Snake Man Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2009
    EMT/Instrumentalist
    Sacramento, CA
    Thanks for the update Nall, can't wait to see the website and the game released on the App Store.

8. Sirkreuab

Sirkreuab Member

Jul 26, 2011
    :D

Thanks so much for all the info nall. That's what I love about toucharcade I mean what other consoles have a dedicated site where developers foster the forum community? Sorry we pepper you with so many questions just excited for the release that's all thanks again :D

9. Sirkreuab

Sirkreuab Member

Jul 26, 2011
    Looks like the site is totally fixed already thanks nall :)

10. lacedolphin

lacedolphin Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    I'm all Over this on release day!

11. Jfinx

Jfinx Member

May 1, 2011
    Just wish we knew when the release date will be. :)

12. shmargin

shmargin Member

Sep 16, 2011
    #52 shmargin, Oct 5, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
    Well, on 9/26 nall said it was submitted for approval, typically people report that process take 5-17 days. So your window is probably between now, and next week.

Edit: Well, rereading what he said, sounds like it might be awaiting internal approval, not necessarily app store approval, so, whenever they submit it to apple, then it's 5-17 days.

13. Dzyne

Dzyne Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Bump on release prease.

14. JoeyLP

JoeyLP Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    australia
    Jut found this thread. Looks cool.

15. watchmen

watchmen Member

Apr 4, 2011
    samesies:)

16. Sirkreuab

Sirkreuab Member

Jul 26, 2011
    I r sad :(

I wait patiently for each new day. One by one as they arise I check thus thread for any salvation. I am left with only the sounds of Crickets and echoes.
    With each new day my heart growing heavier. Will it's weight drag me down like a stone into the darkness and silent depths? Or will a glimmer of light become the beacon I so desperately seek as I scratch for the surface?

Seriously lol I mean i am surprised there is no infos yet! Cmon guys throw us a bone!

17. Spookytoymaker

Aug 12, 2011
    Salesman
    Texas
    Release

I received a email from somoga yesterday here is what they say....Thanks for your interest in Lunar.# The English release of the game was finished but approvals for release are taking some time.# Please stay tuned, we hope it won't be long.

18. Sirkreuab

Sirkreuab Member

Jul 26, 2011
    Thanks dude! you are both a scholar and a gentleman :b

19. Dazarath

Dazarath Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Yup, sick 3rd post. I'm totally ready to buy this game.

20. watchmen

watchmen Member

Apr 4, 2011
    it's awesome that we got some news hopefully this means it will be out in the next week or two.