Universal Lunar Rescue Mission (by Top Secret Developments)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gwarmaxx, May 2, 2019.

1. TSD

TSD Member

May 5, 2019
    Male
    re the checkpoints as save points:
    As the dev I totally agree.. the problem is I didnt design this game very well.. its a little bit held together with tape atm so I dont really want to mess with it as it appears to be running stable at the moment. sorry :)

2. TSD

TSD Member

May 5, 2019
    Male
    yes.. lots of time / practice :)

3. TSD

TSD Member

May 5, 2019
    Male
    If you want a real challenge there is a very old version of this on itch (PC only sorry). It only has the first 6 levels and there are no checkpoints whatsoever. its really hard, but looks great on a big screen @ high FPS!

4. cloud tiger

cloud tiger Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2012
    UK
    Wow what a great game ! Just left a review on the Apple Store. Seems a shame there is only one other.

Felt that strongly about this little gem I had to post. Just looked and my last post was 6 years ago lol !

5. TSD

TSD Member

May 5, 2019
    Male
    Hey thanks for the review, much appreciated!

6. Rastamoon

Rastamoon New Member

Apr 7, 2021
    Male

7. Rastamoon

Rastamoon New Member

Apr 7, 2021
    Male
    TSD, this is absolutely by far the best lander simulation ever! It is absolutely in no way too difficult. You have to spend a couple of hours calibrating the skills and any easier would not be much of a challenge. Here’s a big question for you: I started out with the free lite version and immediately got hooked on Europa. Then I purchased Ganymede and I O for $1.99 each. Now for the question: if I now purchase the deluxe version m, will I see any differences, options or different levels? I read some notion about a crane but did not see or experience anything similar to a crane in the lite version including Europa Ganymede and IO. BTW The graphics are absolutely awesome as well as the functionality and realism. Wish there was some Easter eggs in there. I like knocking over the white cubes and sometimes they get stuck in the cargo bay of the mothership and the doors won’t close or fall off. What a hoot!

8. Neutrino Gama

Neutrino Gama Member

Feb 3, 2021
    Male
    I’m still playing this 2 years later !

9. lb483

lb483 New Member

Jul 9, 2022
    Male
    Loving this game but have one question. How do you get the 3rd star? I can't quite work out the logo to see what task it's identifying. Thanks.