Universal Luna Chronicles Prelude (by Eyedentity Mobile Co., Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by AyuAkiya, May 2, 2016.

1. AyuAkiya

AyuAkiya New Member

Apr 13, 2016
    Look again? Its there

2. mdthielen77

mdthielen77 Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Anyone else experiencing constant crashing. This is crashing all the time on my 6S.

3. Lexyflexy555

Lexyflexy555 Member

Apr 18, 2016
    Yes, I just deleted it was boring anyway - same ole mechanics we've seen a billion times

4. snjits

snjits Member

Jan 17, 2015
    crashes every time I try to acces mail, didnt have this before
    just around time I should be getting those 7th day free summon things too ...

5. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    The dev have alr fixed the mail bug. Pretty efficient!

6. snjits

snjits Member

Jan 17, 2015
    yup it works again :)

and got 4* erega from 7day summon ^^

7. Lexyflexy555

Lexyflexy555 Member

Apr 18, 2016
    Meh I'm back playing again but one hit an advancement wall. I have a roster of 1 four stars, a five star and 3 three stars all enhanced x 10 and at level 30, but I can't even get close to beating the dungeon to get gems to advance my three stars into four stars. And I've gone as far as I can in the destiny tower and the story dungeons. Really not sure how to advance, I need items to advance but can't beat the stages that give those items and my characters are all maxed.

8. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    Just keep +10 ur 3 star hero n combine to Nx tier. This mechanic isn't new. Lol

9. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Use 20 lower advance gem to create a better one, it's will take so much stamina, but that the only way, or you can recruit more and then combine 2 maxed char for a random better :D It's all basic stuff of F2P games and this game very generous at Carat reward too

10. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    I am a free player and already with 1 6*hero and at least 5 5* heroes and countless 4* heroes.

I am also in the top 50 ranking in fortress and within 100 in arena.

Just keep play whenever u are free and bot it whn u are watching tv. Easy as hell. Carats are given out generously too.

This is just the usual enhance and combine enchance and combine :)

11. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    This game hasn't worked for me since I downloaded it a few days ago. At first it would crash after the first battle. Now it just crashes on startup.

12. razrie

razrie Member

Apr 10, 2014
    Honestly this game has some cool concepts like siege mode. But honestly this game is just not that good. The grinding is rough and you quickly reach a point where it's way too hard. Used all my gems and did a ten pull and got nothing to boost my already crippled team. Got nothing good, so ended up stuck with grinding low level missions for a long time to get anywhere.

Plus the graphics are kinda blurry everything feels poorly and cheaply put together. And all the characters except for the villain are completely generic and don't make you want to have any of them.

Honestly go play seven Knights. Better graphics, better gameplay better balance and much more giving. Tons of 6* given out all the time.

13. Womble

Womble Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Yeah I tried to play this for a while, hit a kinda wall but stuck at it, then I lost a lot of progress after the emergency maintenance so thats it for me. Think ill try seven knights!