Universal Lums (by Hyperbolic Magnetism)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Well as wish but three buttons won't be bad either.
    But I want you to know every thing else is great.I have completed the half game.One thing I'm in US store but IAP show UK pricing what is that?

2. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    Hey guys anybody knows how to burn that vampire in the menu?

3. Here's some more feedback for your game, it is awesome!

4. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    Hey Connector you are back.

5. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    I'm not saying it's exactly like Angry Birds but the physics aspect is, ie, Breaking down barriers by geometry to eliminate enemies. I need to play more to get a better idea of the game.

6. Split82

Split82 Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Game developer at Hyperbolic Magnetism
    I will give you small hint. It's not the one in the main menu :)

7. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Just want to say that this game is my game of the week, I want to congrats the devs with this release, hope it will do well, good luck with your game.

8. badbrute

badbrute Member

Jul 26, 2013
    This was a great game! Couldt stop playing!
    But how do you pass the "We will prevail" lvl 14???!! I cant figure it out!

9. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

#49 Bronxsta, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
    1) More levels planned?
    2) How difficulty/varied do later levels get?

I enjoyed the free version, and I like that it was an involved physics puzzler compared to Angry Bird's fling-and-forget style.

10. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    Can you please make the hint a Little easy.I can't understand it.

11. lokiman

lokiman Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Vampire
    Principality of Zeon
    #51 lokiman, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
    Hmmm.. I am not exactly sure what happened but it always should show pricing/currency according to the country/region of your parent store.

1) Definitely, we plan to add more in second update.
    2) On thing I can tell you right now is that those levels won't be easy. New elements should also be introduced because we had many things our mind but not all of them made it into the first version. We also plan to add special insanely pack with hard levels for hardcore players sometimes in the future.

Try to look somewhere else because it's not the right one wherever you are looking at :)

12. Bronxsta

#52 Bronxsta, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
    Awesome. New elements and hardcore levels are always welcome. I had actually sent a FB message, asking. When I was playing the free levels, I was thinking how great these controls would be for more traditional physics puzzles.

Gameplay mechanics like weight activated buttons, moving obstacles and traps, reflecting lasers, light/shadow/laser sensitive switches, pushing and manipulating objects with your Lum, stuff like that.

13. Bronxsta

Game Impressions

Dont be turned off by the generic looking screenshots, Lums is surprisingly good. You have complete control over your "Lums" so the game becomes a physics puzzler, not a fire-and-forget catapult game like Angry Birds. The graphics are quite pleasing and the light mechanic adds another layer of complexity to the puzzle aspect. Unlike Angry Birds, where you can destroy pigs by collapsing debris on them, here you have to be a bit more mindful of your surroundings because fallen debris may actually cover and protect the vampires.

Furthermore your Lums are more varied than the usual AB-esque projectiles. One is for smashing debris, another can fly through glass and becomes a light source when placed on a surface, another reverses gravity, one switches blocks to glass, another to stone.

With more levels on the way as well as more difficult hardcore levels to come in the future, I'd highly recommended Lums.

14. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    Finally got it.I was not looking at the right place!!!

15. This ain't no Angry birds game, it is better!

16. Dazzlemi

Dazzlemi Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Free version doesn't seem to be available in the us store

17. ednan

ednan Well-Known Member

This should get much more praise than it's having tbh. It's really clever and beautiful.

18. It was, originally I got the free version here.

19. Bronxsta

Well every review I've read has been very positive. But there just haven't many reviews. I know I'm loving this game, this is a proper physics puzzle game compared to Angry Birds. So much potential for complex puzzles and other mechanics, can't wait to see what the devs add in future updates

20. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    Just completed the game with all the stars.Although game is short and a bit easy I'm expecting new content and some challenge in the future updates!
    This was my game of the week!