Universal Lumino City (By State of Play Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Yeah, it is stunning. My wife is really enjoying it! On the wall, I can see that in the handbook, every word is real. I bet on an iPhone it looks like tiny lines or scribble, but I can almost make out everything in there. We will definitely enjoy this!

2. matyou98

matyou98 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2012
    Just finished this last night. Had a blast the entire time. My favorite feature is the handbook. I got stuck a couple of times and the handbook gave me just the info I needed to get through the puzzles I had trouble with. Way better than paying IAP for hints and saves the trouble of looking up the solutions online when I just needed a little hint and not the full solution.

Game is definitely recommended if you have any interest in adventure games.

3. Baracus

Baracus Well-Known Member

#63 Baracus, Dec 4, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
    "The Making Of Lumino City" is out now as a separate free app. It's not complete yet but is a fascinating read!

The Making of Lumino City by State of Play Games

Edit: can't seem to get appinfo working with short URL using my phone. If a mod could fix it would be great!

4. James Cameron

James Cameron Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2013
    Looks nice enough but I find this game sickeningly twee. Couldn't they have given the characters and story some bite. I feel like it patronising me as I play

5. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    This game is temporarily being discounted now. :)

For more than two years it surprised that there was no mention of the user for this great game.

This game also exists in Steam, but I think the mobile version is a little better. :eek: