Netflix Lucky Luna (by Snowman)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Sep 8, 2022.

1. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Well, you say you don’t care for any of the games but I will say with this game you are genuinely missing out. It’s absolutely fantastic.

2. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    I have a couple of weeks left before my sub dies. Might download it. ;)

3. #Bonk3rZ

#Bonk3rZ Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2014
    top of the world
    Don't want to sound too grumpy, but I'm really not sure what you want to tell me here. Next time you'll need an NFL season pass to play an app store game, but that's totally cool because I mean everyone loves football anyway right? Well, I love to read books and play iphone games.
    Of course there are one or two shows on Netflix I'd like to watch. But there are also one or two shows on Amazon. And Disney plus. Now what? Getting rich? On it.

As for the "Netflix isn't a thing"-thing: what I wanted to say is that in some parts of the world people say "Netflix and chill' for a reason. I live in Europe, and most ppl I know have Sky, which covers normal tv, own and bought shows, all movies basically the moment the screening is done, and sports. Of course you can add the aforementioned services including Netflix. It's just not such a biggie like in the US.

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    What country do you live in as Netflix is big in Europe ? Everyone’s always talking about the latest shows on work calls and that.

I got rid of Sky and now just pay for Netflix. Have access to Amazon and Disney but I try and keep away from watching too much TV

AA is very good but hate the fact that I can’t keep and download those games forever. Miss the old days of premium games.

5. #Bonk3rZ

#Bonk3rZ Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2014
    top of the world
    #25 #Bonk3rZ, Sep 15, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2022
    As I said I know one. Which not necessarily means that's someone I'd ask. Netflix going bonkers (hehe) and declaring war on password sharing doesn't help things either ...

Edit: it was just a little rant folks. Also it looks like I just only know weird people ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Well deserved Game of the Week! Like I said it may be my mobile GoTY so far.

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  7. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

It’s right up there near the top of my list too!

I found all the tablets for the first area, now I’m trying to get the ones for the second collection. It sucks when you see a secret after you just went flying past it because, depending on where the secret is in a level, you often have to start the whole thing over to get back to it. There really isn’t much other than that minor “issue” that I can complain about. Love this game.

Jared really nailed the feel of the game in his Game of the Week article. I wish I could put my thoughts into words like that.

Boardumb likes this.
  8. Buss1985

Buss1985 Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2013
    Really, really enjoying this game. Great level design and look, lots of replayability when trying to 100% the levels.

I have a question though. Not sure if I am being stupid but is there no way of pausing?

9. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Just tap the stone-looking icon on the top right corner.

10. Anotherkellydown

When you’re actually in a level you can’t pause, at least not that I’m aware of. That’s something I’ve been meaning to mention. Would be a welcomed addition.

11. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I dont play many games from start to finish as often theres so many games out i switch between game to game

But this one i played lots ! Completed it just now, smaller game than i thought but such an enjoyable experience. The graphics, the sound, the gameplay was top notch. An excellent little game

ste86uk likes this.
  12. Anotherkellydown

There’s MUCH more to do after the credits roll ;) Totally optional of course, but I’ve been trying for all the story slates by playing endless and completing story levels with all gold medals.